(CLOSED) Tester call for Crochet: Critter Bag Charm

I need testers for my Critter Bag Charm - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

Hi guys!

I’m looking for between 5-10 testers for this bag charm pattern! It’s quick to make and no-sew! Here are the requirements!

1. Use DK yarn
  2. Update the journal: don’t be afraid to suggest improvements, no matter how small!
  3. Add a picture of the finished bag charm
  4. (optional) If you have an Instagram, follow me @crittercaboodle so I can tag you in my tester appreciation post!

I will be choosing testers on Friday 28th, and the deadline will be Wednesday 2nd.

Feel free to ask questions, and thank you in advance!
Isobel B, Critter Caboodle <3

23 Likes

I just applied

3 Likes

just applied!!

3 Likes

So adorable!! I applied​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

omg I love it :pleading_face::sob: it’s so cuteeeeeeee

1 Like

Omg this is the cutest i would LOVE to test!

1 Like

so cute, i applied! :blush:

1 Like

Just applied!

1 Like

Just applied. So cute!!!

1 Like

OMG I’M OBSESSED!!
I love them!! :pleading_face:

1 Like

I applied they look fun to make. My kids would go crazy over them. I have lots of colors in acrylic yarn.

1 Like

Just applied + followed your insta! (I’m bluebellcrochet22), all your stuff looks super cute, hoping I get to be a tester! :grin::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Have applied. Would love to test

1 Like

i love these sooo much! i can’t believe how many you’ve made! i just applied

1 Like

Hi guys! Thanks for all the kinds words and applications so far! As so many people have applied, I will be closing this call at 6pm BST (12 noon Central time), and testers will be chosen sometime by the end of today! thanks again :smile:

2 Likes

applied and liked your instagram! They are so cute!

1 Like

Can i PLZZZZZ test thissss

1 Like

Super cute!! I would love to test your pattern! I would be using “ Light Acrylic Multi-color Yarn”. I believe it is DK weight, but I am not home at the moment to double check :two_hearts:

1 Like

I just checked and the one I mentioned before is size 4, but I do have DK size 3 yarn in 6 other colors(:

What’s dK yarn?