[Closed] Tester call for Crochet: Crochet duck/Mallard pattern

I need testers for my Crochet duck/Mallard pattern - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

Calling all testers! (it has been a while since I have done this lol)
I need testers for my Mallard the duck/regular duck crochet pattern! This is a small pattern that will be available for free in my ribblr shop! <3

Heres what I’m looking for/rules!:
:duck: - 6 testers (I need 3 to make the mallard and 3 to make the regular duck) when you apply, please respond down below and say which one you will want to make. This will help me decide who to pick!

:duck: - any yarn is fine <3

:duck: - due date is January 14th (you shouldn’t need extra time because this pattern can be worked up rather quickly in less than 45 minutes)

:duck: - You MUST be responsive within the group

:duck: - You MUST create a journal

:duck: - Reach out to me if you find any errors before putting the information into the journal!

:duck: - You MUST provide me with a finished picture of your plush! (Select ones will have their photo represented in the listing itself <3)

:duck: - This pattern will be gifted to you upon completion!

:duck: - if you are someone who hasn’t gotten picked for testing in a while or are new to it reply with a :white_heart: so I can consider choosing you!

:duck: - Testers will be chosen by the end of the night on January 9th!

Thanks so much to everyone and good luck! I won’t be able to respond to any questions you have about the tester call until after 4:00pm EST time because I have work.

25 Likes

Awww good luck with testing!! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

I would love to test 🫶🏻 and if I did get picked I would make the Mallard duck

4 Likes

Awww! So cute fawn!

3 Likes

How cute! I’d love to test. I’d prefer the regular duck, but I’m open to giving the mallard a try too.

Thanks for the opportunity :blush:

4 Likes

I could do the regular duck :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Either one is okay :slightly_smiling_face: Very cute

2 Likes

I have the perfect yarn for the regular duck I would love to test!!!

2 Likes

This is a very cute duck, Fawn!! I love it soo much! Good luck with tesing :black_heart:

2 Likes

I’d love to test the Mallard! I’d use Jubilee Chenille Velvet yarn! I haven’t tested much recently, one thing in the past month or two :white_heart:It’s so cute!!! Good luck with testing!!

2 Likes

I would love to test the mallard but both r so cute i could do either!

2 Likes

Aww I would love to test!:yellow_heart: I would do the normal yellow duck, but im open to doing the mallard if you dont mind the green being light green.

3 Likes

Thanks so much everyone for applying! I have already gotten so many submissions, so I decided I will choose now! Thanks so much once again everyone!! <3

@leaders , please close this

3 Likes