[Closed] Tester call for Crochet: Crochet No-Sew Leggy Froggy

I need testers for my Crochet No-Sew Leggy Froggy! No more testers will accepted after the 29 of August at midnight. I ask that all tester have the product finished by September 7. Please let me know if there are any problems or confusions!! - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

14 Likes

Might not have time but I still applied :slight_smile:

1 Like

so adorable!
Good Luck with testing :smiling_face:

I can do it if you want but I only got worsted weight and jumbo like that ugly chunky kind that should be called chunky but is apparently called jumbo. I think I might do worsted weight probably.
Yeah sorry but I would be happy to help.

It’s fine if you don’t have time, I know the feeling of having too much to do and not enough time. :smiling_face: If your do it I will very much appreciate it! Thanks for applying!!

It doesn’t need to be done with chenille yarn. Whatever yarn you have is fine, but it will change the size. I would love the help! :two_hearts:

Wait so how does testing work because I just found out like a day ago that the Ribblr community exists.

actually I think i found out?

You click the photo to apply. If you get approved there’s normally a group message with testers in it. You can find your active tests by clicking the my makes icon and then going under the testing tab :blush:

The icon is up on the top right usually and looks like this

1 Like

I’ve just applied! Away on holiday right now and have some green yarn to hand so have time.oj my hands and would love to give this a go!

1 Like

I would love to test!

1 Like