I would be so excited to do this pattern testing!!
ahhh soo cute!!!
i would love to test it with acrylic yarn and a 3.5 or 4 mm hook!!![]()
![]()
This is to cute Elaya!! I would love to test! I would probably use a velvet yarn with a 3.5mm hook. ![]()
its adorable!!
I would love to test
omg so cuteee! i applied ;>
LOVE IT!
If I had the yarn, Iād totally apply. Best of luck with testing!![]()
I would loooooove to test this for you! It looks so cute ![]()
That is sooooo cute and such a cool idea!!! Would love to test but i have another big project Iām working on. Gl with testing tho :))
Moo-licious.
oml this is so cute elaya <33
unfortunately i legit dont have time to test anything more rn- BUT GL WITH TESTING (:::::::c:
Iāve never been a tester before, what exactly are the requirements for testing a pattern? This is absolutely adorable!
Like I get that to test the pattern youād complete it using the guide, but am I just checking it to make sure everything makes sense or am I looking for specific things that only people whoāve maybe written patterns before would know what to look for?
I would love to test but i am currently testing Delilah the dragon for @KaytlynJohnsen but maybe another time! ![]()
![]()
Gl with testing!
Generally youāre looking for spelling errors, counting errors, and problems with the patternās completion. So, if/when you get accepted, start by reading over the pattern. If something needs to be fixed, let the designer know. If it looks good or youāve done that, start making the pattern.
Some designers prefer to not have step by step photos, but most want at least one photo of the finished product posted in a journal. Some will also mention their insta handle or something on another social. Itās not required to post about it on social media, but it can be helpful, both for your content and theirs. ^-^
After youāre done, you want to post in the journal a general overview of the pattern. Do not include anything negative - save that for the designer directly, since you canāt edit posts in journals after theyāre made. Iāve had to hide a few posts after I went back and realized that what I said wasnāt actually what I felt or wasnāt applicable to the pattern.
Also after youāre done, give your designer a review of the pattern. Include things like, how easy or hard it is to follow, roughly how long it took, maybe the size of the finished product, any changes youād reccommend, etc. Most designers will set up a group chat for their testers when theyāve done the selections, to corrall all the testersā thoughts. Some of them donāt, either because they forgot to do it or didnāt know they could.
So cute
I would love to test
I qas having some technical difficulties with applying yesterday, but i have figured it out
this is so cute, i would love to test! ![]()
![]()
Testerās have been chosen! @trust_level_4 please close this topic