[closed] Tester call for Crochet: Diamond bag inspired by Howls Moving Castle

I need testers for my Diamond bag inspired by Howls Moving Castle - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: 10 days after chosen the testers​:+1:t3:
Additional Requirements: pink, blue and yellow/gold yarn (for crochet hook 4mm):yarn:
Click pattern photo to apply:
Diamond bag inspired by Howls Moving Castle

howls moving castle howl GIF

53 Likes

Super pretty! You might want to include a due date and requirements if you have them!

7 Likes

wow i love it! 🫶🏼 good luck with testing!!!

4 Likes

This is so cute!! :heartpulse::sparkles: Depending on when the due date is I’d love to test this pattern!

7 Likes

I would love to test! Howls moving castle is my fav anime!!

6 Likes

Super cute! I would love to test this bag. What is the due date?

6 Likes

Looks amazing! Based on the due date, I will let you know whether I will be able to test it or not :blush:

4 Likes

Oh, it’s so cute! And I love Howl’s Moving Castle!
But before I apply I need to know what type of yarn is used for this project? What weight and what type of fiber? :smiling_face: :yellow_heart: :heartpulse: :blue_heart:

5 Likes

So cute!!! Please let me test! I need a sweet new purse :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Omgggg this is so cuteeeee​:heartbeat:

3 Likes

I love howls moving castle!! And i have the perfect colours too :smiling_face:🩷:blue_heart::yellow_heart:

3 Likes

I would love to test :3

3 Likes

So pretty, I would love to test this :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Its so cutee…What crochet level would you say this is?

1 Like

Intermediate :slight_smile: but I think if you crochet a Granny square bag before it’s also good for beginners​:blush:

2 Likes

This looks amazing! Hope testing goes well :heart:

1 Like

I am debating whether I should test this pattern or not, mostly bc I have crochet experience but not with granny squares. Do you need any experience with granny squares for this?

1 Like

I think you should know the basics from crochet granny squares​:pray:t3: so if you only crochet plushies, I would make a easy granny square bag first. The bag is not difficult to crochet but a little basic knowledge would be cool

1 Like

I have crocheted plushies and clothes before, just not with granny squares. I will do some research and come back to you!

1 Like

This is so cute!!

1 Like