[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Eggy Boxer Fighter - Olympics Special

I need testers for my Eggy Boxer Fighter - Olympics Special - Crochet ePattern

Due Date: 2 weeks from start of test (I will pick testers in the next couple of days)
Skill Level: I have assigned an intermediate skill level to this pattern. While the majority of it involves simple stitches, some assembly is required in sewing components together. Additionally, crocheting the feet and the girl’s hair can be a bit fiddly, and some unusual colour changes are required for the girl’s t-shirt. The boy pattern is easier than the girl pattern and would be suitable for advanced beginners.

Additional Requirements:

• You can use any yarn and the appropriate hook size, and experiment with different colours. However, I think that the detail would make it a tricky one to make using a plush yarn.
  • The instructions include options for either safety eyes or crocheted eyes, so do not worry if you do not have any safety eyes
  • You must be willing to provide feedback on any parts of the pattern that are unclear or if you spot any errors / typos
  • A journal entry of the finished boxer would be amazing, but not required - however, I would love to see a photo of your finished pirate.
  • Let me know whether you would like to test the girl or they boy. They both follow the same pattern, with the addition of a t-shirt and hair for the girl.

Click pattern photo to apply:
Eggy Boxer Fighter - Olympics Special

22 Likes

another cute pattern don’t have time to test this one. Good luck with testing. Testers her pattern are really easy to follow and have a lot of pictures and explanations.

6 Likes

I would love to test the girl :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

They are adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: checking my dates hehe the boy is screening to me as dad use to box haha

1 Like

I’d love to test the boy for you :grinning:

1 Like