[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Eggy Cat

I need testers for my Eggy Cat - Crochet ePattern

Due Date: 2 weeks from start of test (I will pick testers in the next couple of days)
Skill Level: I have assigned an advanced beginner skill level to this pattern. While the majority of it involves simple stitches, there is some assembly required in sewing components together. Additionally, there are a few colour changes to create the belly and crocheting the tail can be a little fiddly.

Additional Requirements:

• You can use any yarn and the appropriate hook size, and experiment with different colours. I would love to see a plush or chunky version!

• The instructions include options for either safety eyes or crocheted eyes, so do not worry if you do not have any safety eyes

• You must be willing to provide feedback on any parts of the pattern that are unclear or if you spot any errors / typos

• A journal entry of the finished item would be amazing, but not required - however, I would love to see a photo of your finished Eggy.

I plan to give the Mini Eggy Kitten for free with this pattern, so anyone who completes the test will also recieve the kitten pattern!

Thanks for looking :grinning:

Click pattern photo to apply:
Eggy Cat

25 Likes

So cuteee! I may be testing your mini eggy kitty but I’d love to test this as well! Mama and baby lol

5 Likes

I would love to test. I like your patterns.

3 Likes

This is adorable!!

I’d love the chance to test it. :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Awe… it is so cute!!!

3 Likes

Absolutely adorable :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I would love to give you feedback on this adorable new pattern of yours and am willing to write a journal entry! :heart:

2 Likes

Awww! I’m testing the baby but the mom is sooo cute!!

1 Like

Another cute design :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Hi , I would love to help you out!!! This is so cute :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:
I have applied :smiling_face::smiling_face:

1 Like