[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Eggy Tennis Player - Olympics Special

I need testers for my Eggy Tennis Player - Olympics Special - Crochet ePattern

Due Date: 2 weeks from start of test (I will pick testers in the next couple of days)
Skill Level: I have assigned an intermediate skill level to this pattern. While the majority of it involves simple stitches, some assembly is required in sewing components together. Additionally, crocheting the feet and the accessories can be a bit fiddly, and some colour changes are required for the t-shirt. The boy pattern is easier than the girl pattern and would be suitable for advanced beginners.

Additional Requirements:

• You can use any yarn and the appropriate hook size, and experiment with different colours. However, I think that the detail would make it a tricky one to make using a plush yarn.
  • The instructions include options for either safety eyes or crocheted eyes, so do not worry if you do not have any safety eyes
  • You must be willing to provide feedback on any parts of the pattern that are unclear or if you spot any errors / typos
  • A journal entry of the finished tennis player would be amazing, but not required - however, I would love to see a photo of your finished pirate.
  • Let me know whether you would like to test the girl or they boy. They both follow the same pattern, with the addition of a skirt and a pony tail for the girl.

Click pattern photo to apply:
Eggy Tennis Player - Olympics Special

16 Likes

I would like to test the boy

1 Like

going to have to pass on this one. Have your mermaid to test and another big project to test both due around the same time. GL love your patterns.

3 Likes