[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Eggy Tiger

I need testers for my Eggy Tiger - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

I would like 3-5 testers for my Eggy Tiger. He is quite small - approximately 10cm when made with dk yarn and a 2.5mm hook. I have no requirements for yarn type, colour or hook size, and would love to see a variety. I would just like feedback on the pattern - if you spot any mistakes or anything that could be improved for clarity. I would also love a photo of your finished Eggy Tiger to use on my Instagram.

A significant amount of sewing is necessary since the stripes are attached individually. Sewing is also needed for attaching the eyes and ears. Additionally, some embroidery work is required for the nose and mouth. You have the option to use either safety eyes or crocheted eyes, and instructions for both are included in the pattern.

I intend to pick testers relatively quickly, and would like it completed within 2 weeks of receiving the pattern if possible.

16 Likes

Applied. Would love to test, say the video/photos on instagram and fell in love with it x

3 Likes

I would love to test. He is cute

2 Likes

I am happy to gift this to you whether or not you test it. As a thank you for testing my Eggy Bird. If you do test it, I will also gift you a future pattern.

2 Likes

Thank you. I will give it ago
Won’t be done as quickly this time. Back to work on Monday :cry:
Now to decide what colours.

3 Likes

I do find that work gets in the way of crochet!

2 Likes

I can try!!! i dont have orange though if thats ok ??

1 Like

No problem. I’d love to see it in a different colour!

1 Like

Thank you to everyone who applied. I have chosen a mixture of experienced festers and new testers. Apologies if I did not choose you. I plan to have more Eggies dropping soon.

1 Like