Hello Ribblr, here is my new pattern, the Everlasting Valleys shawl! This is a rather heavy piece and is good for sensory needs (can act as a weighted shawl and provides a lot of textures/shapes to stim) This is a big one so you’ll have until October 1st to complete testing. Here are the requirements:
Intermediate to advanced level
Finished size: 32" top to bottom X 70" side to side.
- fine weight yarn (such as Hobbii twister, yarnart flowers etc.) About 1000m
- 3.25mm hook
- Yarn needle
Optional: blocking mats and pins
- Have some experience with garment making/shawls
- Complete testing and send notes and pictures by October 1st. I will not accept extensions or pictures sent past this date.
- Create a journal with progress of your work. The journal must be kept public after testing is done and must not contain details about the pattern.
- Communicate your progress and any question/comments you may have through the group chat.
- Do not distribute pattern, always credit designer when selling your work.
- Be willing to let me use pictures of your shawl to promote pattern. This means you will have to send me at least one final picture to be featured since I can’t take pictures from the journal.
- You may share progress on social media before the release date but please tag me.
Thank you for applying. Please show some pictures of your work below to go along with your application If you are chosen, you will be added to the group chat and can communicate there.
You can also find me on Instagram @winternightmarecrochet