[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Evil Eye Coaster

I have the photo updated, not sure if it will show here unless the link is clicked. I do not have a specific due date but will choose testers by new years.

I need testers for my Evil Eye Coaster - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

7 Likes

I would also add the due date, when you’ll be picking testers, if a specific yarn/yarn color is needed and any other requirements you may have for testers, congrats on your first post and good luck with testing! :smile: It appears the photo didn’t upload all the way before it was posted (unless there is no photo) I believe waiting until it shows 100% upload and have it disappear means the photo will be uploaded in the topic :smile:

6 Likes

I didn’t want to become a tester. I want to see a pic. But that didn’t work

3 Likes

When adding a picture always make sure it fully loads before finalizing post. Hit the preview button on the bottom right (the monitor button). If you can’t see it, no one else can either.

3 Likes

Thank you for the advice. I got the picture uploaded again though I’m not sure if that will fit the post.,

1 Like

Interesting to see Evil Eye we need to keep envy away. Must look amazing.

1 Like

It looks like the picture still isn’t loading. Is it possible to add the picture in the comments? I am so curious about this one! :smiley:

1 Like

2 Likes

This is so cool, I love it! Definitely applying :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you for selecting me to be a tester, I will get started today. Do you happen to have a yarn requirement? Or can we choose our own colors?

3 Likes

Also, will you be adding us all to a group chat to discuss the pattern and any errors found? Lastly, do you require a journal?

3 Likes