[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Eyeball coaster

Helloooo you beautiful people!

I need testers for my first ever pattern - my halloween eyeball coaster! Please look at the requirements before applying :blush:

Click pattern photo to apply:

You will need:
:eye: - 4mm crochet hook
:eye: - DK/size 3/8ply yarn in 4 colours: white, black, a colour for the iris and a colour for the border (any different yarn weights might result in the coaster being too big or small)

Requirements:
:eye: - Must be able to complete testing within a week of recieving pattern. Testers will be chosen tomorrow (28th August) and testing should be completed by the end of the 4th of September (GMT)
:eye: - Testers must make a journal with their makes, with at least the final product on there
:eye: - Please identify any mistakes and let me know in the group chat
:eye: - Comment below with what eye colour you plan on using!

All testers will be gifted the pattern on completion. Those who don’t finish by the due date will be removed.

I would ideally like at least 5, maximum 10 testers. I’ll choose a mix of those with high karma and low/no karma.

This pattern will be free once it’s released.

I look forward to hearing from you guys!

14 Likes

Hi, that’s a cool pattern :blush: i would love to test. I’m not sure yet, i would make the eye green or blue. Or maybe purple.

1 Like

Id be interested in testing girl! I will use i think purple for the eye or green!

1 Like

I would love to test with blue and dark blue x

1 Like

Hey!! Loving the pattern - very cool, very Halloween-y! :new_moon_with_face::ghost: I don’t have a lot of karma but you can check out my Instagram (same username) for the items I have crocheted. I hope I get chosen!

I’ll probably use pink 🩷 for the border and a baby blue :blue_heart: for the iris!

1 Like

I think I’d do pink or green for the eye and black or red along the edge. This is a really cute pattern!

1 Like

Thank you to all those who’ve applied so far! I’ll be closing this tester call in a few hours :blush:

I would love to test, i would use cyan and/or dark blue

1 Like

Thank you, don’t forget to click the image to apply :blush:

Testers have been picked. Thank you all for applying :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: