(CLOSED) Tester call for Crochet: Fairy Doll: No-Sew

Hello! I am running a tester call for a no-sew fairy :woman_fairy:

Click pattern photo to apply:

The entire fairy outfit is removable and the wings have double sided detailing on them. Anyone who has made my mermaid is welcome to make just the outfit part of this pattern, as it is compatible with the same base doll. I would like around 5 testers.

:sparkles: I’m looking for general feedback about the pattern and any issues there might be
:sparkles: I would like testers to complete journals including a final picture, please
:sparkles: I used 100% cotton yarn but any DK weight non-fuzzy yarn is okay to use
:sparkles: The due date will be the 28th of August (coincidentally, my birthday :grin:)
:sparkles: Any testers who are completed by the due date will be gifted the pattern!

Thank you :cherry_blossom:

21 Likes

Omg this is sooooo cute :heart_eyes:
Good luck with testing :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :blush:

2 Likes

omg she’s the sweetest!

2 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

2 Likes

This is adorable I applied :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Thats my sons birthday. :slight_smile: love this. Id love to try but dont want to not come through on time :frowning:

3 Likes

Soo cute!! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

omg this is so cute
Applied!

2 Likes

I’d love to test
I made the mermaid and I want this fabulous outfit 🫶🏻

3 Likes

Adorable! Would love to test for you!

3 Likes

I applied yesturday, sorry I forgot to comment. It’s such a cute outfit! :heart:

2 Likes

its really cute!
Just applied to be a tester!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for all the kind words and to anyone who applied! Unfortunately I couldn’t approve everyone, but I have other patterns planned for this series so there will be more opportunities in the future :cherry_blossom:

4 Likes