[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Farah the Fox

Hi fellow crafters! :smiley:
I’m looking for 3 testers for my Farah the Fox pattern; they will be chosen two days from now (October 7th) and will have two weeks to complete testing (so the deadline is October 21st). They will obviously be gifted the pattern after successful testing!

For a higher chance of being selected, please follow me on Instagram @claraisknitting and tag me in a story! This is not mandatory of course, but highly appreciated :slight_smile:

Looking forward to hear from you! C:

Farah the Fox - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

29 Likes

oh my goodness!! She’s adorable! I saldy don’t have he time, but good luck with testing C:

5 Likes

Thank you! I love her and I cannot wait to see other crafters’ versions! :smiley:

4 Likes

How long did it take you to make? I might have enough time :smiley:

4 Likes

I’d say about 3 hours!

3 Likes

Thought I’d add more useful details!
This Fox is crocheted using a 4mm hook and matching yarn (I think it’s 3 DK yarn, not totally sure as I’m still learning the various weight names :sweat_smile: ); you can try using chunkier yarn, but I cannot guarantee the result will be the same :slight_smile:
As stated in a previous comment, the whole plushie should take about three hours to make and I’d say the skill level is intermediate; it uses basic amigurumi techniques and requires some sewing (ears, arms and tail).

3 Likes

this is so cute!

4 Likes

I just applied! Everyone in my family loves foxes so I have a growing collection of them! Thanks!

4 Likes

I would love to test. He is adorable

4 Likes

I followed with a family members Ig account :joy::joy:

3 Likes

So adorable. Love foxes! Have several weights of yarn. Would probably use premier parfait chunky and see how that goes, so you would know about different weights used. Hope to hear from you soon. Followed you on instagram. :blush: :blush:

3 Likes

Hi all! C:
First of all, sorry for being late, these past days have been harsh and I’ve had a hard time keeping up with Ribblr. That said, I’m back now and I chose three testers!
Thank to all of you that applied, I will be posting more tester calls in the future and I hope to see you again then! Also thanks for all the compliments, Farah is very flattered :3
For the chosen testers, as previously written, you have two weeks to complete testing; feel free to write to me for any doubts! To give me feedback, write me a message or make a Ribblr Journal, whatever you like best :slight_smile:
Thank you again and happy crocheting!

3 Likes