-CLOSED-Tester call for Crochet: Fia The Pool Frog Amigurumi Pattern

Hi, guys! I need testers for my Fia The Pool Frog Amigurumi Pattern. The tester call closes on 4th April! The due date is a week on Friday, 12th April, but if anyone needs more time, I’ll be happy to postpone the date.

This pattern is more suitable for an intermediate difficulty. There are a few pieces to sew on, and there are some areas that need to be read through carefully. Also, there is a piece that requires you to change yarn colours. Some of the colours are similar to each other, so try not to get confused! On the other hand, the pattern doesn’t require you to use felt.

Crochet hook size used: 3.50mm
Yarn type used: DK (Double knit, 8-ply)

You can use any crochet hook and yarn type you want for this project, but you should use the same colours the pattern says. However, you can give the swimming costume a solid colour, if you don’t want to use a large amount of colours.

Finished plush size: Approx. 26cm tall (Fia, excluding the eyes), approx. 13cm (pool float, diameter)

Thank you for your support!

Click pattern photo to apply:

35 Likes

Oh my…. This is adorable!!! I’d love to test this for you​:scream:

4 Likes

He’s so cute! But, I’m already doing 2 other tester calls, so I can’t do this one. But I think you’ll find some other great testers!

4 Likes

Wow! That looks awesome!

2 Likes

This the cutest frog ever .

2 Likes

So CUTE! Will this be a paid pattern?

2 Likes

Yeah, it seems like it will, since the pattern isn’t so quick and simple.

1 Like

Super cute I’d love to test

2 Likes