[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Finn Adventure Time Inspired Cute Doll / Plushie (No Sew)

Hi all! I have been gone for some time - I did not expect the holiday season to be so so busy!
Still busy but will try to put out patterns now and again :blush:

For this time…

I need testers for my Finn Adventure Time Inspired Cute Doll / Plushie (No Sew) - Crochet ePattern

Click pattern photo to apply :point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

This pattern has been long overdue. I first freehanded him in June 2022, and people were asking where I got the pattern. I said I was going to put it out soon, but here I am after almost 2 years hahaha! But he, IMO, is way cuter now than the first version :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

I need 5-6 testers to help finalize the pattern. I will choose within 24 hours or less.

REQUIREMENTS:

• Finish by deadline, Sunday, January 28, end of day CST.
  • Provide suggestions and/or feedback on the pattern. Be detail-oriented if possible.
  • Journal at least your final make.
  • Please write a comment if you want to apply! :blush:

If you post your finished work on social media, please tag me @xooHbie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Please let me know what your Instagram handle is (if you have one), so I can tag you once our testing is done.

You may use any kind of yarn. Shades may vary, but please stick to the color scheme.

Looking forward to testing with you!!

:two_hearts:xooHbie Hoox

30 Likes

It’s soo cute I would love to test I’ve applied! Ill be using size 4 cotton yarn

5 Likes

Oh my. I love this show. I would be honored to crochet a Finn :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

A bit about me… I started crocheting in the fall of last year and have successfully made a few blankets, Ami’s, and wearables. I have just started testing on ribblr and I really enjoy the experience!

4 Likes

I would love to test! My insta is just my user its coming together very slowly haha!

3 Likes

I applied and would love to test!

3 Likes

I applied, I would probably use Himalaya dolphin baby for this, hi is so cute :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Hi there! Is this made in separate pieces and then crocheted together? Or is it all done in the round

3 Likes

Welcome @Jbear13 !! Both to Ribblr and to the addiction called crocheting :laughing:

Thanks for sharing about yourself and for applying :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks for applying. Will add you on Insta :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I’ve just started on insta not many post or followers but I would tag you if I post anything related to this!

3 Likes

The arms and legs are crocheted pieces which are crocheted in the rounds of the body. The hood and backpack are both removable.

6 Likes

Same name on Insta? Would love to add you too!

3 Likes

Thanks you also for the skin tone i have a shade but its a little pinker if i get chosen is that okay?

3 Likes

yep it’s after my shop actually, ‘the_crochetcorner’there is actually a space before’ the’ and after ‘corner’ ribblr won’t let me type it that way :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Thank youu! I would love to see him in a chunkier make :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah, shades may vary as long as the colors are near :+1::+1:

3 Likes

I would love to test :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

lol!! It truly is an addiction. But it makes me happy so :tipping_hand_woman::tipping_hand_woman:

Thank you! I’m really glad I found this app

2 Likes

When you say the hood is removable would it be ridiculous of me to assume he’s got some gorgeous blonde locks underneath??:joy::joy:

4 Likes