(Closed) Tester call for Crochet: Flower Pillow

I am super excited to announce I need tester for my Flower Pillow

You can apply through ribblr or on my Ig @solemandcrochet

Testers will be picked on the 8th of May

Due Date: 1st of June :hibiscus:

Additional Requirements: You will need about 500g or yarn. This is an intermediate pattern as it requires some sewing and is a big project.

I used chunky chenille yarn with a size 6 hook. You are not required to work with the same type of yarn although i recommend the use of a chunky yarn.

It would be nice if you could comment the color or colors you would like to use to make the pillow in.
You will have a little over 3 weeks to complete the test so you can have time to get yarn if needed and to think about the colors you want to use.

I request for all the testers to be active in the chat to give updates here and there. The number of stars you currently have does not mater. Only active testers will be kept in the chat.

Click pattern photo to apply:
Flower pillow

74 Likes

Beautiful! I would also add hook requirements. Good luck with testing! Beautifulll pillow :smiley:

6 Likes

Due date is the 1st of June, it is written, will add the hook size :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Sorry, skim read and missed that! Edited my reply. Sorry for that! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Any yarn type or weight requirements? I would love to test, but it would be in a tiny velvet… would look more like a pillow for stuffed animals :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

this is really pretty !! might apply later if i have the time ^^

6 Likes

Oh no don’t worry it is always good to have feedback :slight_smile: added the hook size :wink:

5 Likes

There is no requirements in terms of yarn, I would be happy to see a small one with a cute amigurumi on top haha . I added the info on what i used but it is not mandatory :hibiscus:

7 Likes

Thank you!! feel free on my ig I will be choosing some tester by the 10th of May so you have time to think :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Alrighty! Well I would probably use either bernat baby velvet in what they call “misty jungle green” but honestly its bluey (2.5mm hook) … or lion brand nap time in a teal (2.0mm hook)!

5 Likes

Beautiful pillow :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

This is so pretty! I would use either bernat velvet/baby velvet, or sweet snuggles lite :smiling_face:

3 Likes

I would love to test this! I would make it in white and different shades of pink, in chenille

3 Likes

Yes! i would probably use bernat in green, but i dont have any green rn… an excuse to go :sparkles:yarn shopping​:sparkles:!

6 Likes

It’s so fluffy and super cute :heart:

4 Likes

I wish I had time for this its soooo pretty!!! :sob: Good luck with testing!

4 Likes

hmm. Id love to! Im thinking a blue or green, but maybe a rust red as well :joy: One of those three, if I get picked ill have to go yarn shopping but worth it

4 Likes

Any reason to go yarn shopping, is a great reason :joy:

4 Likes

super cute!!

3 Likes