(Closed) Tester call for Crochet: Flower Pillow

So pretty!! I’m not sure what colors is use yet, but probably something blue-green. I’d make this for my Mom, she loves that type of plant.
Edit, I’d probably use velvet yarn in teal and green, but that could change!

3 Likes

Super cute!

3 Likes

Will I be able to use a weight 4 yarn? If so I would use a dusty green, it reminds me of a hen and chicks succulent so I might use some light pink too! If you don’t mind!

3 Likes

Omg I would LOVE to test! I think I would use sweet snuggles lite size 6 yarn with a 4mm hook in a light purple lilac color : )

2 Likes

Omg this is such a a cool design!

2 Likes

Hey, i have some chenille yarm that would work prefectly for this. I am thinking fade effect… a darker green on the outer leaves, a light green on the inner and maybe a pink in the middle. Or a green to the base of the petals and a pink/purple/red at tips or vise versa.

Screenshot_20240504_155111_Samsung Internet
Examples of colour ideas.

5 Likes

I would love to test!
I have a bunch of the chenille home slim from Michael’s in agave green that would be so cute for this. I don’t have any throw pillows (or much decor honestly) for our new house and it would be so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I am currently doing a red one to add pictures to the pattern, if you have doubt you will see how it turns out before :wink:

1 Like

That would be an adorable idea!

2 Likes

I used a size 6 hook with chunky yarn. I use premier parfait chunky actually and some baby snuggle from Hobbii. It might be smaller but nothing wrong with wanting a different size pillow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Purple is my favourite color, i am sure it would turn out super cute!!

2 Likes

I love this idea, I thought about doing the same, I would love to see it!

2 Likes

Working on this one for the pics in the pattern if that helps you choose :wink:

6 Likes

Oooooh that would be cool!

2 Likes

Ahh i love the burgandy! Im so indecisive xD itll honestly probably come down to the vibes im feeling when shopping​:rofl:

2 Likes

I would love to test. I would use plush yarn . Not sure of colors.

2 Likes

i’d like to test it if you’re okay with it being in random colors, don’t have enough to make it all one color

2 Likes

Is this going to be Free

2 Likes

Ombre peachy-pink chenille hook 5 or 6 I also have a Varigated multi colored yarn that mat interesting

5 Likes