[CLOSED]Tester call for Crochet: Frog Ice Cream Cone

Hi everyone! Guess what?!.. I’m finally ready to start releasing my newest collection: Animal Ice Cream Cones. And I need help testing the patterns! These patterns will be released individually and also in bundles of three.

Click pattern photo to apply:
Frog Ice Cream Cone
I’m looking for reliable and experienced testers who will commit to the following:

• journal with at least one final photo,
  • provide feedback in a group chat regarding my pattern mistakes, wording, grammar, ease of following patterns, etc.

:star:Please apply only if you can commit to and complete the testing by the due date. Contact should be made within 3 days of being chosen or the tester will be removed from testing.:star:

Due date: Tuesday, June 25th at 11:59 pm EST.

Experience: Intermediate-Beginner

Materials: Yarn type and hook sizes are up to the tester, but I’d like to see a variety. If you choose to apply, please comment which yarn and hook size you plan to use.

As a thank you for completing all requirements by the deadline, the final version of the pattern will be gifted to you.

36 Likes

I would live to test with a light or fingering weight and make like a keychain version!

2 Likes

would love to test in acrylic yarn!

2 Likes

I would probably use bernat velvet in light purple for ice cream, dark purple for topping, cream/tan for cone, and light and dark purple for the wrapper! I would use a 4.5mm or 5.0mm hook!

2 Likes

I applied for both the bunny and the frog, (if chosen, either one or both would be fine). I’d use Bernat blanket or yarnbee with a 6.5-8mm hook.

2 Likes

I would love to be a tester for you. This ice-cream frog looks adorable! I’d use alize velluto yarn (it’s thick velvet yarn, duble size that himalayan velvet) and 5,5mm hook. I’m new in ribblr, so if you want to see my work and my photos / reels, you can check me in any social as The Knotty Amigurumi. I’ll post about the pattern testing there, after the pattern release.

2 Likes

I would love to test but no to be rude is it no-sew

2 Likes

Thank you so much to each one of you who liked, commented, and/or applied. Testers have been chosen. :two_hearts: :blush:

1 Like

That looks amazing.

I can have it done within 24hr. I am an advanced crocheter. I love to pattern test and help makers with their patterns. I have taken classes on professional pattern writting and will pass along my education to help you publish the most accurate and professional patter possible.

I get bored of just making the same designs for markets and love to keep things fresh and exciting by challenging myself with creating new and intriguing ideas. I find pattern testing does that and helps me avoid crochet burnout!

And I just simply love helping my fellow designers! I love my crochet family on Ribblr!

2 Likes

Oh no I just saw this was closed :frowning:

1 Like