[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Fruit Bat / Flying Fox

Hi ! :blush: I need some testers for my Fruit Bat / Flying Fox.

Click pattern photo to apply:

What you will need to do :

• Complete the test within a week. Due date : 17th of october 2023
  • Make a journal, with at least one final picture.
  • Give me feedback about the pattern, tell me if you encountered parts that were difficult to crochet or understand.
  • Mention it if you notice any count error / typo error.
  • English is not my native language, so I would like to know if there is any grammatical mistakes, or weird formulations, including in the videos (you don’t have to do that if English is not your main language).

What you need to know :

• This is intermediate to advanced level, so you need to take your time with it.
  • You can use any colors and any type of yarn you like.
  • On the photos, there is one version with color changes on the face, and one version without color changes. You can choose any version you like. Let me know in the comments if you would like to make the color changes or not.

I accept low or high karma :slight_smile: The pattern will be gifted to the ones who finish the test in time. The testers will be chosen in about 3 days.

33 Likes

Wow! Very realistic :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

This is so cute and I want to make one! Unfortunately I won’t have time in that frame. Will this pattern be paid or free, when it releases?

5 Likes

Wow! So cool looking and super realistic! Im curious, are using any wire in the wings?

3 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face:

2 Likes

It will be a paid pattern :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: no, I don’t use any wire. But I guess you could probably crochet around a piece of wire while making the top line of the wing, if you want to do so. Or maybe have some in all the black lines of the wings.

3 Likes

omg it’s so cool :pleading_face::pleading_face: i love realistic patterns! :pray: i wish you and the testers luck with testing :partying_face::saluting_face:

2 Likes

Thank you ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

This is sooo cute. I am a bat expert, since collecting and make everything that has bat shape. Yours look so lovely. But I don’t have time this week. Can’t wait until it is possible to make your bat and buy the pattern :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love bats too :heart::bat: I usually give a long test time, but I want to publish this one before halloween. I think next time i’ll make a long eared bat :smiling_face:

1 Like

This is absolutely adorable! I would love to test it! If I get chosen, I would like no color changes on the face please. :heart:

1 Like

Thank you :pray::smiling_face:

I love this, bats are one of my favourite animals :heart:
I would love to make a pink and grey version

1 Like

I love this bat! I love making realistic crochet animals and I would absolutely love to test for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmm… I would like to give it a shot if you have not already picked the 3 testers. Have made stuff like this.

Hopefully the photo loaded.

4 Likes

Wow, this pattern is awesome! I love the detail! I make amigurumi and all kinds of things quite a bit and have been a tester a few times. I’d love to make this lil bat!

1 Like

If you haven’t chosen testers, here’s an example of a few intermediate/advanced things I’ve made

2 Likes