(CLOSED) Tester call for Crochet: Giraffe

I need testers for my Giraffe - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

This is a custom pattern for @Freyamigurumi

Due date is the 9th of january 2024 midnight uk time so 2 weeks it took me about 3 to 4 hours to complete and is a level intermediate to low advanced

This will be a paid pattern for £4

You can use any colour, yarn or weight you want, i dont mind, id love to see all types so reply with what one youll be using

Journal for opinion

Groupchat for mistakes

I will be choosing 4 testers

If you are new and are struggling to get picked for testing because of not having any karma, reply with a :purple_heart: and i will do my best to allow you to test

Thankyou so much
Huggs/roro x

Also heres a better photo

38 Likes

Ughh you tempting me again :rofl: I always wanted to make giraffe! :-:

5 Likes

Aww

3 Likes

That is adorable! I wish I had the time T-T

4 Likes

No worries x

4 Likes

Such a cute little giraffe!! :giraffe: I would use yellow and brown velvet yarn :sparkles:

4 Likes

DAJASDHJKDASDKAJDSS OMFG RORO THIS IS ADORABLE :sob:

3 Likes

:purple_heart:

3 Likes

This would be so fun! Please pick me! Hehe :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

So cute, I would love to test :heart::giraffe: I think I would use light weight acrylic yarn :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

This is sooo cute. I was looking for a giraffe pattern for a gift and if i could test that would be it! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

4 Likes

Aw super cute! Good luck with testing!! :sparkles::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Omgeee! This is adorable but sadly i don’t have the colors :sob: :sob: :sob:
Good luck with testing though!

3 Likes

I would use Bernat blanket yarn​:smiling_face:

2 Likes

So cute! Good luck with testing!!!

3 Likes

ITS SO CUTE AHHH when are u choosing testers?

2 Likes

So cute!!! I haven’t seen a giraffe pattern in awhile :laughing::laughing::giraffe::giraffe:

2 Likes

Ive just chosen people, did u want to test, i didnt see ur application x

2 Likes

I want to test but I didn’t apply yet bc I wanted to know when u choose testers, but I don’t think I have enough time. Gl with testing tho!!

2 Likes

i would love to test :purple_heart:

2 Likes