[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Gore Eyeball (Low/No Sew)

I need testers for my Gore Eyeball (Low/No Sew) - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

This will be a paid pattern once it’s uploaded, so testing is your opportunity to get it for free! Requirements to be a tester are to follow me and follow my shop. Selected testers will have to provide feedback on the pattern and create a public journal with at least one picture of their make

For the yarn, you’ll need white, red, black, and a color of your choice for the iris. All yarns should be the same size and you should use the matching size hook.

Testers will be selected on January 6th and will be added to a groupchat. The test will be due on January 21st. Testers who successfully complete the pattern by the due date will be gifted the pattern and the karma, and be included in a tester appreciation post both here an insta :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank y’all so much!!

12 Likes

Are there any yarn size requirements? It might be fun to use blanket or chenille yarn

4 Likes

Nope! Use whatever size you like :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I think chenille would be awesome as well, I just don’t personally have any. I’m going to experiment with a larger one that can be used as a pillow and I’ll stock up on chunky yarn for that haha

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.