I have a fun little amigurumi project that needs to be tested out. I have a few guidlines for how I would like this done:
The due date will be by the end of the day Nov. 18th, but just reach out if you end up needing an extension
I would like as many testers as I can get!
I require a journal to be made of the finished product, as well as a socail media post mentioning my shop name (StudioRhi) and tagging my IG (studio.of.rhi)
- Please let me know if you have questions about this, I’m willing to work with you!
The only material requirement I have is that you use a medium weight yarn. The colors can be whatever you like!
I want feedback on the following points (either in the journal, or via personal message):
- How long did the project take?
- Did you find any spelling errors/ confusing statements?
- Was this pattern easy to follow?
- Did you run into any problems with the pattern instructions?
I really appreciate all of the support I’ve been receiving as a new creator on this platform! Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
Happy Hooking, friends!