[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Jack, the long cat in pumpkin

Hiii!! I need 4 testers for my Jack, the long cat in pumpkin​:jack_o_lantern:

How to apply:
:smile_cat: Requirements :smile_cat:

• Able to finish the test in 10 days and give me feedback.
  • Able to update your diary with photos!
  • Send me the final photos and allow me to publish in the tester appreciation I will do on Instagram

:sparkles:Bonus​:sparkles:

• Comment what yarn would you like to use;
  • Have a public amigurumi instagram/tiktok account.

Testers will be chosen tomorrow

If you prefer the pdf version you can participate in the tester call on my instagram: pandie.crochet

41 Likes

He’s so cute with his little ear under the pumpkin top :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I would use acrylic worsted weight (4) and a 3.75mm hook. My instagram is @scarletskies.creates

9 Likes

I will definitely use milk cotton yarn! I have the perfect colours for it too. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

omgoodness there’s a second one :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face: i’d be using the thin chenille with a 2mm hook! i don’t have any current tests so i’m more than free to test this for you :pleading_face::pray:

8 Likes

Oh I couldn’t help it! I had to apply to this one too! Sooooo cute! :jack_o_lantern:
I have the perfect orange in bernant blanket (weight 6) and would use a 6.5 or 7 mm hook.
Instagram @conjuredcuddlers

6 Likes

I just applied for the other long cat, but this is so cute! I could either try the medium-weight acrylic or some bulky chenille. I have a lovely chenille orange.

6 Likes

Oh no they’re both so adorable :place_of_worship:

5 Likes

I love this pattern but I don’t think I will have the time, how much will he be?

4 Likes

It depends on your speed! I think around 6-8 hours

5 Likes

Ok! What about price? Thanks​:smiley:!

4 Likes

I’m not sure yet but I think I’ll sell $7 single and the bundle $12 on ribblr​:thinking::thinking:

5 Likes

would like to use baby thread with a 1.75mm or 2.0mm needle, or wool with a 3.5mm or 4.0mm needle
she was so cute :pinching_hand:t2: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

This is really heccin cute. I love the detail of the ear being folded down
I cant apply cus my week is gonna be busy, but good luck with testing <3

4 Likes

This is so cute! Good luck with testing

4 Likes

Yes, it’s a small detail noticed by few people. I love it a lot. Anyway Tysm!!!:smiling_face::smiling_face::heartbeat:

4 Likes

Thankss!!:sparkles::heartbeat:

3 Likes

Sooo adorable!!

3 Likes

So fricken adorable omg. :pleading_face::jack_o_lantern::black_cat:

I’d use a worsted weight yarn with a 5mm hook. :blush:

3 Likes

OMG THIS ONE IS SO ADORABLE TOO OMG idk if i like this more than misty :sob:

3 Likes

I will be using bernat velvet, or acrilyc yarn.

3 Likes