[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Jack, the long cat in pumpkin

XDDD I can’t decide too​:smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

I love the pattern with that type of moduality and I love cats :purple_heart: Would use chenile yarn with 6 mm hook

3 Likes

I would love to test. I would use bernart blanket yarn.

3 Likes

I applied to both cats since they’re so precious and would love to be picked for either, or both. I would use bernat blanket and I’ve got journal’s you can look at on my profile if you want to see some of my plushies

3 Likes

He’s so cute!! The little accessories are amazing!

3 Likes

OMG, I love your Jack too!! :heart_eyes:

I would love to test either your Misty or Jack (I don’t want to be greedy and say both :joy:).
Again, I would use chenille velvet with 5mm hook for them.

Insta and Tiktok is @xoohbie. Will definitely post about these adorable guys once they’re done! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

cuteeeeee

4 Likes

SO cute!:blush:

2 Likes

So cuuute! I would use a combination of different chunky yarns with a 6mm hook. :smiling_face: :jack_o_lantern: :cat:

2 Likes

I’d love to test either one for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ve applied to the other as well.

I’d use a chunky baby yarn (or I could use acrylic too).

My Instagram is @candlit_crochet

2 Likes

I would love to test this cutie!! I would use pink and grey kind of velvet yarn for 4 mm hooks :two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

I would love to make this one. I signed up for both​:crossed_fingers:for one of them. I will make this cutie with velvet

2 Likes

I would use the bernat velvet and some velvet type yarn I got from amazon!

Hawthorne.Handmade is my public crochet IG :slight_smile:

2 Likes