CLOSED Tester call for Crochet: Leo

Hi guys! The tester call is finally here, below are the requirements~

Dates: Staturday 22nd of June to saturday 29th of June. (1 week)

• Colours: any fire related colours, similar to the pattern would be best, but anything relating to the constellation Leo is needed.
  • Yarn type: any yarn type.
  • images of final product in the journal must be posted. Any progress pictures is also approciated.

Skills needed:

• some embroidery for the constellation on flank
  • sewing - lots of parts needed to be sewn on
  • intermeditate and above level crafter

Wire can be used in tail if possible.

Thank you! I will be selecting 3 - 5 testers on the 22nd of june.
On completion of the requirement, you will be sent this pattern for free, and will be more likely to be chosen for future projects!

Thank you again! <33

Click pattern photo to apply:
Leo

36 Likes

Oh wow! That’s so cool looking and has so much detail!!! THATS AMAZINGGGG Gl with testing :))

3 Likes

Thank you! <3

2 Likes

Wow this is so cool! Good luck on finding testers!

3 Likes

Thanksss <3

1 Like

I would love to test, it looks amazing! I love your creativity. I have tested your sea dragon before. I can use wire for the tail, and I would use medium weight acrylic yarn, with the same colors as you.

2 Likes

This looks awesome! :heart_eyes: :lion: :fire:

1 Like

This looks fun. I have experience with wire and embroidery. I also have the beads on hand.

2 Likes

Amazing job. I wish i could apply but black yarn is my nemesis. Lol

3 Likes

this is really cool!!

1 Like

I sure do wish I could test this one because I am a Leo. And I absolutely love the colors that you chose. Leo’s are fiery! I don’t have time to get this done if I was to choose to test, but I wish you good luck with your testers.

1 Like

That’s beautiful! I wish there was more than a week to the testing period, but I certainly hope you get all the feedback you need!

It looks like so much fun to make! Any idea if it’ll be free or paid, yet?

1 Like

Thank you! It will be paid when its released, its a very detailed pattern so I dont want to sell myself short haha <3

1 Like

I might be extending the testing period if necessary (to approx 2 weeks) so do feel free to apply! I always appriciate you testing my patterns <3

1 Like

love it! i’m a leo myself hehehe. i’d use dk weights, the body would be a lighter brown. good luck!!

1 Like

The detail in this is AMAZING. I would test but I don’t have orange. :cry: I’m a Sagittarius so I’m definitely waiting for that one! Hopefully I’ll have the colors for it. :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

I applied anyways, but my best chance would be if it’s up for the extra time. I like the design too much not to try.

1 Like

This looks amazing ! Hope you find good testers for it

1 Like

This is so cool!
I don’t know if I have any of the teeny tiny beads at the moment (I moved a few months ago and still moving things to the house and unpacking my craft stuff)
But I definitely have other beads for the face, and I do have wire and embroidery thread.

I also have similar colors in acrylic, worsted weight yarn for it.

1 Like