CLOSED : Tester call for Crochet: Lipstick Holder

I need testers for my Lipstick Holder - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

Hii! This is my first ever pattern & tester call! I am looking for 4-5 testers. You do not have to use the same colors, I am fine with you changing them. Just please dont change the pattern in any way, except in the area of the pattern that I said you could.

Requirements:
• Acrylic yarn is preferred!
• 3.5mm Hook
• Journal is required! At least one photo of finsihed product & a honest review
• Message me with any feedback about pattern!

If you are selected to be a tester, I will message you! Do not apply please , if you are not going to communicate & do the pattern . thank you :slight_smile:
Due date: 8/18/23 I am flexible!

12 Likes

Ooo! I would love to test this! But I’m busy this week. Also a few suggestions, you should add yarn requirements, due date, size hook, how long you’ll be choosing testers, and how many testers you willl be choosing. Other wise looks great! I love it! :blush::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Oh yes! Let me edit that. I just edited what yarn and hook. But totally forgot the due date! And amount of testers. Thank you

4 Likes

Your welcome! I thought I’d let you know! :blush::two_hearts:

4 Likes

AHHH ITS SO CUTE! I would do it, but I just ran out of black yarn, and I’m going on vacation to china. :0

4 Likes

Thank youuuuu & You can change your colors if you want

Oooo! Enjoy your trip!

4 Likes

Thank u!

4 Likes

omg is that inspired by that person who posted looking for a lipstick shaped chapstick holder?!

3 Likes

Yesss! & i thought it was a goood idea!

3 Likes

that’s so sweet I hope they see it! and it looks amazing!!

4 Likes

Thanks! Im trying to stay positive & leaving it open for anyone

3 Likes

I’m sure you’ll find the testers you need :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I applied! I love that you made this from the post asking for a lipstick holder! I hope they still need to make it as this looks really cute :smile:

3 Likes

Thank you sm for applying! Will be picking testers tomorrow and me too i hope they see it​:hugs:

3 Likes

This is so cute

3 Likes

Love it! I finally found that lipstick pattern!

3 Likes

Thank uuuuu

2 Likes

Thank u and yess!

2 Likes

@ArtsAndNaps @Mentaldee @Pusheen8806 Sent you all a tester message :hugs: Just making sure you all received

4 Likes

@Itsamber is this a closed tester call?

2 Likes