CLOSED - Tester call for Crochet: Longhorn Cow

I need testers for my Longhorn Cow - Crochet ePattern

Click pattern photo to apply:
Longhorn Cow

:cow:Due 7/2 - I’m not super strict on finishing on time - this pattern takes me about 5 hours in total

:cow:MUST use one of these brands : bernat blanket/baby blanket, loops and threads chenille home/chenille home slim/sweet snuggles/sweet snuggles lite, premier parfait/parfait chunky, hobbi toucan/honey bunny/baby snuggle, or himalaya dolphin baby

:cow:Comment your level of crochet PATTERN READING below so I can get a variety of levels

:cow:Also comment if you have Facebook, and if you do, please post that you made my pattern and tag me @hookedonhuggables there as well - It’s totally fine if not

:cow:Preferably be able to use 24-25mm glitter safety eyes, if not able to, let me know I can figure out another option

:cow:I will choose testers tonight or tomorrow morning so please be ready

:cow:Comment the colors you will use because I want a variety of combinations and you can do whatever colors you think would look cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If you’ve read this far thank you and comment your favorite summer treat

36 Likes

Would sweet snuggles lite from loops and threads be alright? And i have glitter eyes but i dont know the size tehyre pretty big.

1 Like

Cute! I wish I had the yarn​:face_with_diagonal_mouth: I would make a whole bunch of them

1 Like

Yep! Totally thought I had that on the list :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol! Glad you like him! It’ll be a free pattern once released!

2 Likes

Id say I’m level advanced intermediate and if use white yellow and gray. My Instagram is Sea.Turtle.Crochet
Alsoy live ice cream

1 Like

Great! Thank you!

1 Like

sooo cute!

1 Like

Im a pretty advance crocheter. I have tucan yarn from hobbii i would like to ise in orange and white if thats ok. I habe a facbook page for my crochet called @HaleysCountryCrafts :heart:

1 Like

Great! Thank you so much!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Cutee! Gl with testers!

1 Like

Thanks! Not having too much rn :frowning:

2 Likes

I wish I could test everybody’s patterns but time and yarn keep me back :confused:

1 Like

I agree completely lol

1 Like

I would love to apply! I would use white for the main body and probably pink for the spots and then brown for the horns! I would use Hobbi Honey Bunny in all colors! I would say that I am at an intermediate level of pattern reading! I don’t have glitter eyes, sorry! But if you need a back up tester I would love too! Also my favorite summer treat is strawberry lemonade, I know its technically a drink but I only ever really get in during summer!

1 Like

Great! I know most people dont have glitter eyes so that’s totally fine! Thank you so much! I need 5 testers so if 2 more people sign up then eyeryone automatically gets accepted :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And strawberry lemonade is SO good

2 Likes

i have a mustard color i would like to use and another with a orange maybe a third one in white and black!! im cow obsessed lol
also my fav summer treat is a frozen Magarita or creamsicles

2 Likes

Okay! Sounds great! :smile:

1 Like