[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Low Sew Bunny

Hi ! :wave: :blush: I need some testers for my Low Sew Bunny.

What you will need to do :

• Complete the test within two weeks. Due date : 16th of december 2023.

• Make a journal, with at least one final picture.

• Give me feedback about the pattern, tell me if you encountered parts that were difficult to follow or understand, or any problem you had with it.

• Mention if you notice any count error / typo error.

• English is not my native language, so if you are native, I would like to know if there are any grammatical mistakes, or weird formulations.

There is no yarn or colors requirements. I would love to see it with different colors or types of yarn. You can use safety eyes if you like, and you don’t have to use a button.

I accept low or high karma :slight_smile: The pattern will be gifted to the testers who finish in time.

Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

27 Likes

omg it’s adorable! i dont know if i have time to test but i wish i did!!

2 Likes

What a sweetheart!

3 Likes

I would love to be a tester!

1 Like

So cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Good luck with testing!

1 Like

So cuteeeeee :heart:

1 Like

This is so cute!!

1 Like

I have been wanting to make a bunny. It’s very adoreable and I would love to test it

1 Like

Would love to make a bunny :two_hearts: I’ll be glad to assist with testing!

1 Like

This is so cute. I just said no more tests until after Christmas, but this was too cute not to try! Will we get the whole pattern at once?

1 Like

Haha I do the exact same :slightly_smiling_face: yes it’s all at once.

A heart full of love and hugs. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Aww what an adorable bunny! That little tail just melts my heart :heart:

1 Like

This is way too freaking cute!

1 Like

How adorable!!

1 Like

Id love to sign up to be a tester im just unsure of the exact type of stitches used for the pattern because im fairly new but if it were stitches i could understand then id love to be a tester

1 Like

The bunny itself is only made of single crochet. They are worked with increases and decreases. But the belly heart is made with single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet and triple crochet (in US terms). You can easily find tutorials on youtube :slightly_smiling_face:

Ive gotten all of them down its just to me for some reason increases are easier when its like 2 of the same stitch in one but when it comes to decreases i just cant seem to understand them all too well

This is absolutely adorable! I wish I could help you out and be a tester, as I also want to try pattern testing, but I’m just swamped the next few weeks preparing for a craft show and making tons of Christmas presents…but it is an adorable pattern! May I ask if you know how much you’ll be selling it for after it’s tested?

1 Like

Thank you :relieved: I don’t know yet, probably between 3 $ and 4 $. You will find plenty of great patterns to test on this site, so when you’ll have the time to test, it’s worth keeping an eye on the tester calls :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like