(CLOSED) Tester call for Crochet: Low Sew Elephant Crochet Pattern

I need testers for my Low Sew Elephant Crochet Pattern. I am looking for about 5-7 testers for this pattern. To qualify for testing I will need you to follow me on Instagram @divine_loops, and also follow my page here on Ribblr. I am looking to have this test complete by August 12th by 5pm eastern time. Please use any yarn and hook size that fits you best. It would be fun to see the different yarns and sizes created with this pattern. - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

24 Likes

Iā€™d love to test these little guys! They are so cute!

3 Likes

I dont have instagram so I cant follow you on there, sorry.

3 Likes

So cute!

3 Likes

Aww! It so cute! :blush::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Followed and applied.

3 Likes

I would love to test this cute elephant!
I even have two elephant tattoos :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

would love to test omg

3 Likes

Followed and applied. I would love to test this adorable pattern. I am fairly newish here and on instagram, but have 50+ year of crocheting experience with all types of patterns. There is not much on my page so here is an example of some recent wor. Looking forward to hearing from you. Jen

5 Likes

Id love to test with acrylic

3 Likes

This is adorable,
Good luck with testing :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

I can test with acrylic or chenille! I am following both your ribblr and Insta :smiling_face:

3 Likes

I would love to pattern test for you :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I would love to test this for you I have never tested on Ribblr but do alot on Instagram, which I am following you there as well.

3 Likes

Yes that would be fine! :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hey all, if you have applied and your Instagram name is different than your Ribblr name please comment your Instagram name so that I can match them up, I want everyone to have a fair chance.

2 Likes

My instagram is @midnightsurvior60. Pretty much the same and I am following you there also.
I have several types and weights of yarn in stock and could start as soon as I have the pattern. Thanks for considering me. Jen

3 Likes

Thanks everyone who has applied I will be choosing testers shortly please look out for the notification if you are chosen.
Thank you again.

2 Likes

@leaders please close this

2 Likes