[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: LOW-SEW Manatee

Hello there! I’m back with my fourth tester call! This pattern is part of the AmiguruMAY collab that is organized by @SunshineStudio. I know, I know, I have way too many collabs right now BUT I still have more :laughing:

I’m actually really pleased with how it turned out since this is a little different than how I normally make things (it starts with a chain instead of a mr). Anyway, on to the requirements!

Due Date: June 9
2 weeks should be enough time but extensions can be given though if you really want to test.

Additional Requirements:
:ocean: Have knowledge of FLO (Used for 1 row)
:ocean: Post a journal
:ocean: Share pictures that are clear with decent lighting (in journal/group chat) I will be adding a tester appreciation section to the listing
:ocean: Give me feedback - good and bad
:ocean: No ghosting :ghost: or you will be blocked/removed
:ocean: No yarn requirements! The manatee can be pink if you really want! I would love to see a variety of flowers if you add them!
:ocean: Comment your favorite flower (if you have one) and/or share a fun fact about your favorite animal so I know that you read everything!

That should be everything! Let me know if you have any questions!
@bulldogcrochetss @EVANLYNfleurb @craftycellist You can use your priority testing if you want!

Click pattern photo to apply:
LOW-SEW Manatee

Additional Pictures

I will choose up to 9 testers!

39 Likes

oh my goodness, how cute!! I’ll have to make this for my mom when it releases!

5 Likes

Awe so cute Sammie! I love him/her! So cute! I love manatees!

4 Likes

That’s so cute- I can’t rn :pensive::pensive::pensive::wolf::heart::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach:

4 Likes

Don’t worry! It will be a free pattern for followers!

4 Likes

ur coming up with such cute patterns!! might apply later!!

4 Likes

Thanks Evie! The collabs really give me inspiration to do things that I might not have made otherwise. Also, I needed to make a gift for a baby shower and the mom said that one of her favorite animals is a manatee!

4 Likes

:open_mouth: Yasss adorable!
Hmm… I really like peonies? Not completely sure what my favorite flower is tbh

4 Likes

My favorite flower is a cherry blossom. My favorite animal is a polar bear. Fun fact, they have black skin under their fur and the fur isn’t white, it’s clear. So when the sun hits the skin and it reflects on the fur, it looks white.

3 Likes

sooo cute!

3 Likes

this is really cute, sammie! you did great :smiling_face:

3 Likes

So cute! Don’t have time to test rn but I’ll have to get it once released!!

3 Likes

Well I’m going to test it it looks sooo cute
My fav flower is a poppy

My fav animal is a wolf.
NUMBER OF TEETH

42 Teeth

2 Likes

@RainbowPenguin2 when do you select testers??

3 Likes

I will choose testers tomorrow or monday but i can accept you early for priority testing!

3 Likes

Okey tnx

3 Likes

i love it!! good luck with testing!

4 Likes

:lotus: Hydrangeas and irises are my favorite!

4 Likes

So cute. I love hydrangeas and gardenias. They were the flowers in my wedding bouquet.

4 Likes

how did you make the flower crown??

i think if people want to make it it would be nice to add it in the pattern

4 Likes