[Closed]Tester call for Crochet: Lulu the Cat

I need testers for my Lulu the Cat - Crochet ePattern
Lulu the Cat

Details:
:sparkles: Intermediate skill level, low sew pattern
:sparkles: Stands about 10inches tall and 6inches wide in Blanket yarn
:sparkles: 2 of 3 Cats to be released (paid patterns)
:sparkles: Blanket yarn reccomended but not required. You may pick any colors you like

:sparkles: Testing window is Wednesday 7/10- Thursday7/18
:sparkles: Tester Call will also be open on IG for the pdf pattern
:sparkles: Release Day is set to be Saturday 7/20

Hi everyone!
I am so excited to release my Calico Cat pattern :smile_cat: there will be more patterns to come so please do not be discouraged if you are not selected. I am looking for 6-8 testers with a mixture of new and familiar faces. Karma doesn’t matter to me, but I will be checking out your makes and comments.
If you are selected, you will have 24hrs to respond to the group chat confirming your participation or you will be removed and an alternate will be chosen. Deadlines are solid and more than enough to finish the pattern. If you are unsure you can finish in a week please do not apply.

Requirements:
:sparkles:Be an intermediate level tester with experience in no sew amigurumi
:sparkles: Participate in a group chat where you will provide feedback on errors like misscounts, misspelling, comprehension issues and provide me photos.
:sparkles: Create a Journal with at least 1 finished photo to review/ promote my pattern
:sparkles: Provide 3 good finished pictures in the group chat I may use for tester appreciation/promotion
:sparkles:Finish the Pattern and everything above by end of day 7/18

If all of this seems manageable to you I would love to have your help testing! Please click the top photo and apply. ( be sure you applied)
Comment here that you would like to test and tell me your favorite kind of feline (wild or domestic, living or extinct) :cat2:

57 Likes

So so cute! Good luck!

5 Likes

I would absolutely love to test this for you! Calico cats are my favorite and I just just some safety eyes that would be perfect for this!! If i got chosen I would use bernat baby blanket and a 8mm hook! My favorite feline is a cat and my favorite cat is a calico!

4 Likes

Hi! I would love to test for you! My favorite feline is either a Jaguarundi, or a Cloud Jaguar.

4 Likes

I’d love to test this! My favorite feline is a cat!

5 Likes

I applied! I don’t really have a favorite feline. Maybe smilodon?

4 Likes

I would love to test! My favorite kitty is mine​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::joy: but my sister has some maine coons that are so sweet and snuggly and huge!:heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

So cutee :heart_eyes_cat::purple_heart: Good luck with the testing process!~

4 Likes

I wpuld love to test! It looks just like my cat! I love house cats but I also love tigers. I would have to finish before i leave for peurto rico on the 16 but I think I could do it. I hope I get chosen!!
of course pictures of her because yes

9 Likes

So cute!

5 Likes

I love it! I would test but I am going to church camp​:upside_down_face: I can’t wait to get the published pattern tho!

5 Likes

Sphynx cats are my fave, ragdolls are up there too!

6 Likes

Hi I am interested in participating! I have blanket yarn and safety eyes! plushies are my favorite thing to crochet

2 Likes

Lulu is so cute :heart_eyes_cat: :two_hearts:! Good luck with the testing process!

4 Likes

I would love to test! Do you need those same colors or can your testers use any colors? My favorite cat is the Scottish Fold. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you for asking! You may use any colors you want for the test as long as you keep the 3 colored calico pattern :smiley:

6 Likes

Omg i am also going to church camp! When are you going?

3 Likes

Cute! I would love to test! My favorite feline is a tabby cat.

4 Likes

Hi , I would love to help you out :blush:
My favourite cat is a black and white :smiling_face::smiling_face:

4 Likes

I’d love to test. I don’t have any blanket yarn, but I bet it would still look good with worsted!! Favorite cat is a blue point Siamese calico.

4 Likes