Closed/Tester call for Crochet: mallard duck lovey

TESTER CALL CLOSED: Mallard Duck Lovey

Thank you to everyone who applied once testing is done i will release the pattern on the 22nd. i did choose 10 testers.

Hey yall!
this is my second pattern i have ever made and i am needing 5-6 testers to let me know if everything is ok i would love it if you can create a journal. it is beginner friendly and requires little sewing. the tail is the only thing that needs to be sewed on.

This pattern takes about a total of two - three hours to complete. i would like this to be completed by the 21st.
there is no pattern requirements i would love to see all the different types of yarn .
if you can not complete this pattern by the 21st please let me know!

I need testers for my mallard duck lovey - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

21 Likes

Super cute. To bad, i have no brown :pleading_face:

3 Likes

you can change the colors if you like.

3 Likes

I have unrealistic colors haha

3 Likes

lol that’s fine if you like to apply you totally can. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is soo cute. I would love to test it for you. I have a good stock of premier parfait chunky, and blanket yarn available to use. 50 + years of crocheting experience, but newish here. Looking forward to hearing from you. Jen

4 Likes

Okay i applied :heartbeat: I realized i do have grey. That might work !

3 Likes

Omg yess

3 Likes

I’d be so happy to test!

3 Likes

i have added you as a tester!

3 Likes

I have added you as a tester!

4 Likes

I have added you as a tester!

3 Likes

Very cute, I applied! However you shop doesn’t appear on your profile, to add it, logging out and then logging back in should do it :smile:

2 Likes

thank you i have added you as a tester. i will try that and see if it works.

3 Likes

Adorable! I would love to test this cutie :]

3 Likes

I’d love to test! This guy is super Cute :smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’d love to test this!

3 Likes

omg i would LOVE to test this! :D.

2 Likes

Hello !! I would feel absolutely honoured to test this for you I have all the materials to hand and could get started right away I have been testing things on Ribblr for ages and i have finished it every time thank you so much for your consideration! 🩷

2 Likes

if you click the photo and apply i can add you

1 Like