[CLOSED]Tester call for Crochet: Meowgic Poison Mushroom

I need testers for my Meowgic Poison Shroom - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

Hi magical creatures! I am looking for 4-6 crochet artists of all karma levels to test my new Poison Mushroom design
☆ This pattern is written in US crochet terms.
☆ Beginner- intermediate skill
☆ No- Sew design
☆ Works up in 1-3 hours depending your skill level
☆Testers will be selected Tuesday Jan 30th in the morning.
☆Due date for completion and feedback is Friday Feb, 9th or earlier.
☆ There are no yarn or color requiremnts. In weight 4 acrylic my mushroom came to be 8" tall and in weight 8 blanket yarn my mushroom came to be 17" tall to give you size range

Requirements:
☆Write a brief journal review of the pattern with a finished picture
☆Participate in a group chat to provide pattern feedback ( please do not post errors in your journal review, that is what the chat is for )
☆Review pattern for typos, spelling, grammar, miss counts and comprehension
☆Provide me with a finished picture I may use for promotion
☆ Optional, drop your IG username and I will tag you in my tester appreciation post
☆ Optional, a Pdf version test is available on IG if you would prefer that method.
Thank you!

If you would like to apply, please:

:heart: Be able to fufill the above mentioned requirements
:heart: Like this post
:heart: Comment what colors or yarn you want to use
:heart: Follow my shop

Edit: I edited the date to close 2 days earlier because I have more than enough applicants and I would like to repect everyones time and consideration. Thank you ev1 that applied. I will be releasing another mushroom pattern next week so keep your eyes peeled for that. :v::purple_heart::yarn:

43 Likes

Hi! I just applied and I love the look of these mushrooms!
I have a few multi-coloured yarns that I would use for the cap and frills (I haven’t really had a chance to use them yet and they would be perfect for that magical look) and probably a colour that matches for the stem. I’d use 4 acrylic yarn.
Good luck with the testing!

5 Likes

Ohhh id probably use black for the stem, and rainbow variegated yarn for the cap :two_hearts:

5 Likes

That sounds really cool! :rainbow:

4 Likes

Sounds magical! :magic_wand:

5 Likes

Oh, black is a good idea! It’d really make those colours pop!

5 Likes

DK wool
Blue and white with black hat

4 Likes

Hello! How long does this mushroom take to make and does it require sewing?

5 Likes

Pattern is no sew and will work up in about 1-3 hours depending on your skill level.

4 Likes

This is so creative and cool!

3 Likes

Thank you :v:

3 Likes

Oh my goodness it’s so cute!! I’d use white for the base and rainbow variegated for the frills and top and whatnot. What’s your Instagram? I’d love to follow!!

Edit: I’ve followed you and your shop, and I forgot to say that it would be acrylic worsted weight yarn with a 5.5mm hook haha. Thank you!!

3 Likes

Those mushrooms look so cool! Would love to test for you :mushroom:
I’d use a weight 4 cotton yarn with a 4mm sized hook, using light blue for the stem, purple for the cap, and black or white for the frills & dots!

2 Likes

Ooooh this is so cute!! I love the frills around the stem!!

I would love to test this for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I would use acrylic weight 4. Not too sure of the color, I would probably go to Joanns and get some inspo! But I def would use the big twist sparkle for the frills. Maybe some bright pinks and teals with sparkle yellow?

A bit about me… I have been crocheting since the fall of last year. I’ve been a bit obsessed and made a few blankets, amis, and wearables so far! I have just started testing for our ribblr friends and really love the experience!

:star_struck::yarn::yellow_heart:

2 Likes

me

1 Like

I have so many ideas for this! I would probably use a black base with some of my brighter yarns for a neon look, or I could do a pastel look.

3 Likes

Id lile to do a white rainbow combo! Maybe rhss or chenille?

3 Likes

Love these! :heart_eyes::mushroom: I would use acrylic yarn with a 4mm hook, and probably torquoise and red :thinking::raised_hands:

3 Likes

They are so cute! I would use acrylic.

2 Likes

I’d love to test these! I’d use parfait chunky yarn, not sure what colors though :blush:

2 Likes