[CLOSED]Tester call for Crochet: Meowgic Poison Mushroom

Thank you!

1 Like

I would love to try these out in glow in the dark or neon colors! :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Super cute mushrooms! I’d use crochet cotton for a 3mm hook (sorry I never know the American size numbers) but it’s usually scheepjes catona and equivalent or make a micro one with laceweight yarn!

2 Likes

Also totally following your shop now so if I don’t get picked I can buy the pattern :laughing:

2 Likes

These are absolutely gorgeous! Ive been looking to make a colorful fantasy like mushroom! I would use probably an acrylic or cotton yarn. I might just make a couple because i got lots of multicolored yarn that i think would just work so well with this pattern!

Specific colors, id probably start with this really pretty pastel cotton yarn i have with a purple stem maybe! Or for acrylics maybe this red, blue, pink, magenta multicolored yarn i have andddd… maybe a pink/magenta stem!

My preferred hook is F- 3.75mm

2 Likes

Id love to test this. I’d do a lime green, dark orange, and light purple for sure in worsted weight acrylic with a 3.75 mm hook. I also think a coffee colored, hot pink and school bus yellow would look good.

2 Likes

I would love to test this magical mushroom pattern i will use an acrylic weight 4 yarn for the colors i would used green, pink and white or maybe even blue

2 Likes

Not sure on colors, something whimsy

2 Likes

Idk the hook lettering system I just use mm reference too :v:

2 Likes

Few browns color

2 Likes

Id love to test for you. I can tbis way or through IG

1 Like

Is this a long pattern? If not, I’d LOVE to test.

I think i would use mint green and white. Or maybe black and red. Something contrasting!

1 Like

I want to use size 4 yarn. I am thinking about navy and some bright variegated. Does that sound good? I can do something else. I have colors!

1 Like