CLOSED - Tester Call for Crochet: Mini Borzoi

UPDATE: I’m closing this topic now as I’ve received enough testers <3 Thank you all so so much!!

Hello there!

I’ve been very excited to create my first pattern on Ribblr and I think I’m finally ready to request some testers to help me out!

Due Date: July 6th, 2024
Additional Requirements:

• No specific yarn weights required, although similar colors are appreciated (for reference, the original piece was made with #4 weight yarn and 3.5mm hook)
  • A journal when finished is appreciated as well as at least 1 clear photo of your piece!
  • No ghosting please! It’s totally okay if you have to back out later, just let me know
  • No requirement to be very active in the DM but some communication is required

I am planning to release this pattern for free as it is my very first pattern.
I will likely close this testing call either this upcoming Monday (the 24th) or earlier if there are a lot of people willing to help and test.

Please be mindful this is my very first time doing this, I hope to make this process as smooth as possible for everyone! <3 Thank you so much.

Click pattern photo to apply:
Mini Borzoi

42 Likes

Awww adorable! I don’t have enough stuffing tho :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

This is so cute I would love to test but I’m going on vacation soon​:smiling_face_with_tear: Can’t wait for the pattern to be released tho!

2 Likes

Oh my goodness! So precious! I would love to test this pattern for you! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Awww, I love this! I’d test this in chunky chenille or a fuzzy yarn!

2 Likes

sooo cutee
but i cant test
im busy
very sorry
good luck testing

2 Likes

Precious! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

They are adorable. I would like to make it with acrylic yarn and 2,00-3,00mm hook

2 Likes

Sooo cute I would love to test!

1 Like

the let me do it for you flashbacks is crazy

1 Like

I would love to test this out just applied for Tester

1 Like