(CLOSED) Tester call for Crochet: Mini cookie cow

I need testers for my Mini cookie cow - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

Due date is 6th january midnight uk time 2024 so 1 week, pattern takes about an hour and a half

You can keep it a cookie cow or change it to be another type as ling as you follow the pattern

Im still depbating whether this will be a free pattern or not

You can use any colour, yarn or weight you want, i dont mind, id love to see all types so reply with what one youll be using

Journal for opinion

Groupchat for mistakes

I will be choosing 4 testers

If you are new and are struggling to get picked for testing because of not having any karma, reply with a :purple_heart: and i will do my beat to allow you to test

This pattern is kind of a mini version of the cherry cow i did last week so more people can test the style and also it can be altered to be a mini cherry cow instead of cookie to match if you were to buy both the patterns or get to test both, its just a smaller getsion with the same body shape

Thankyou so much

Huggs/roro x

Extra photos

31 Likes

SO CUTE! But yk what I have :sob: gl with testing thooo

4 Likes

So cute eeee ME PLS

3 Likes

So cute, I would love to test this one, I’m testing the Chery cow and would love to make a baby version

3 Likes

:purple_heart:

3 Likes

OMG ROROOOO I’D LOVE TO TEST xx

3 Likes

I would love to test your pattern it is so cute!

3 Likes

Aw! So cute Roro!

3 Likes

Ahhhhh I’m crying! It’s so cute

3 Likes

Rly cute. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

:purple_heart::purple_heart:
I would really love to test this pattern. I would use a medium weight yaen with a 4mm hook most likely. I would probably keep the color scheming very similar (a cookie cow fits my vibe since baking is my other hobby)

2 Likes

the cow is cute but - the berries on the leaves scared me :sob:

4 Likes

I WANT THAT LIL BABY I NEED THAT LIL BABY :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:
please let me test :sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

ah, another wonderful pattern!! I cant test right now, bc i have too much to test rn, but hopefully next time!!:joy::sob:

3 Likes

SOOOOOOO CUTEEEE GOOD LUCK WITH TESTING!! :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles: (gah full sentence @-@)

3 Likes

So cute good luck with the testing!

3 Likes

HES SO CUTEEE I WISH I HAD THE YARN​:pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
(Complete sentence)

3 Likes

Such a little sweetie! :sparkles: I would use velvet yarn with a closely similar colour scheme :cookie:

3 Likes

So very cute! Iii… Don’t know what I would use right offhand. Maybe a variegated color and complementary solid, would be worsted 4. I’m afraid I’m running low on Bernat. ^-^;;

Ooh, or I’ve got a variegated bernat blanket and I should have a plush purple that would go well with it!

2 Likes

omg omggg, could i do a strawberry cow though?? x

2 Likes