[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Mini Eggy Ghost - No-Sew

I need testers for my Mini Eggy Ghost - No-Sew - Crochet ePattern

This is a quick, no-sew pattern that can optinally be turned into a keyring!

Due Date: 1 week from start of test (I will pick testers in the next couple of days)

Skill Level: I have assigned a beginner skill level to this pattern. While it primarily involves simple stitches, a bit of embroidery is also required. You must be familiar with reading patterns and understanding the abbreviations and terminology. Additionally, you should be comfortable working into the back loop and front loop only.

Additional Requirements:

• You can use any yarn and the appropriate hook size, and experiment with different colours. I think that Mini Eggy Ghost would be super cute in plush yarns.

• The instructions include options for either safety eyes or crocheted eyes, so do not worry if you do not have any safety eyes

• You must be willing to provide feedback on any parts of the pattern that are unclear or if you spot any errors / typos

• A journal entry of the finished item would be amazing, but not required - however, I would love to see a photo of your finished Eggy.

Thanks for looking :grinning:

Click pattern photo to apply:
Mini Eggy Ghost - No-Sew

20 Likes

Oohhh id love to test! I can test in this thin plush I have or in velvet!

4 Likes

Either of those sounds super cute!

1 Like

Okay! Thanks! If I have time I’ll make one in each, but no promises lol

1 Like

There are always too many things to make… I did get a bit addicted to making these when I was writing up the pattern though. I think I have 7 or 8!

1 Like

Haha lol :joy: I know! So many !

1 Like

Aww they look so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Adorable! I’d love to test with Bernat Blanket yarn! :ghost:

2 Likes

I would love to test with either juicy couture or bernat blanket yarn! Also when is the due date?

2 Likes

Oops - I missed that out. It will be 1 week from the start of the test.

2 Likes

I would love to test this it’s so cute

1 Like

Just click the bottom image and then ‘yes’ when the dialog pops up!

Hi! This pattern is so cute and I applied, but I just forgot I have a market soon and I haven’t started making things for it​:cold_sweat:. I just wanted to let you know so you don’t pick me. Sorry!

1 Like

pattern is quick and easy about 2 hours or less.

1 Like

No worries. It will be a free pattern anyway!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.