[Closed] Tester call for Crochet: Mini Eggy Kitten (No-Sew)

I need testers for my Mini Eggy Kitten (No-Sew) - Crochet ePattern

Due Date: 2 weeks from start of test (I will pick testers in the next couple of days)

Skill Level: I have assigned an advanced beginner skill level to this pattern. While the majority of it involves simple stitches, there are a few colour changes to create the belly, crocheting the tail can be a little fiddly and surface crocheting is required for the ears. There is also a little embroidery required. Some variations are simpler than others.

Additional Requirements:

• You can use any yarn and the appropriate hook size, and experiment with different colours. I would love to see some kittens of different sizes and yarn types, especially some plush kittens!

• The instructions include options for either safety eyes or embroidered eyes, so do not worry if you do not have any safety eyes

• You must be willing to provide feedback on any parts of the pattern that are unclear or if you spot any errors / typos

• A journal entry of the finished kitten would be amazing, but not required - however, I would love to see a photo of your finished Eggy.

• Let me know whether you would like to test the laying-down or sitting-up kitten. They both follow the same pattern, other than the placement of the face and ears and the addition of a belly through colour changes for the sitting-up kitten.

Click pattern photo to apply:
Mini Eggy Kitten (No-Sew)

24 Likes

Love cats and I love your patterns

4 Likes

This is my first mini one, so quite a bit smaller than the others. Eggy Cat will be following in a couple of days!

3 Likes

yea saw it was smaller. Willing to test both.

3 Likes

I’d really like to make the one laying down but I like both!

3 Likes

I would be more than happy to test either one or both :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Omg I’d love to test! I can make both and either! If you want me to just make one, you can choose which one. I don’t care which one!

2 Likes

I would looove to do the laying down one, so cute!! :cat:

3 Likes

I’d like to test laying down and sitting up. Different colors as well. A whole kitty kat gang :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

I would love to test the laying down one.

2 Likes

I absolutely love these. I would love to test the one laying down. But i would probably make both. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’d be willing to test either or both.

2 Likes

I would be happy to test either one, and I can use plush or blanket yarn!

2 Likes