CLOSED Tester call for Crochet: Mini Frog

Hi everyone! I need testers for my Mini Frog pattern. Here are the requirements:

• I need 1-5 testers
  • Journals required
  • Due Dec 1st 2023
  • If you do not submit on time you will not be chosen for future patterns
  • Testers will receive patterns when finished
  • Tester call will close Nov 21st 2023
  • Crochet ePattern
    Click pattern photo to apply:
11 Likes

Hiya!! That sounds like fun and I’d be happy to test! I don’t think I’ve ever done a journal before, though- would you mind explaining if I should be picked? Thanks!
Annie

1 Like

I would love to pick you! To make a journal, at the bottom of the pattern there should be a little book button. Click that and fill out some notes about the pattern in the notes box. You can also add a picture of your final product. If you can’t figure it out you can just comment a picture on this topic and add some notes there. I hope this helps. PS if you need any help with the pattern just reach out to me.

2 Likes

Ohhh lovely okay thank you for letting me know!! And yay! I’m excited to make the lil guy!! Would it be okay to do the original pattern w/ the suggested yarn but then possibly make another with bigger yarn (say, bulky/5 or 6)?

1 Like

Also fully forgot to click on the picture to actually apply :woman_facepalming:t2: sorry! Lol did that now!

1 Like

ofc! I don’t have bulky yarn so it would be great to see it in different types of yarn!:grinning:

2 Likes

lol

2 Likes

Hi I’ve just applied to test the pattern for you, it’s taken me 5 minutes to work how to reply on here so I will try my best with the journal :face_with_peeking_eye: how will I get the pattern of you accept me to test? Many thanks

2 Likes

I just accepted you! If you go onto my stuff, then click testing, you should see the pattern there

2 Likes

Ok thanks x

1 Like

Yw!

1 Like