[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Murphi Mouse Peppermint

Hello everyone! I need testers for my Murphi Mouse Peppermint - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

I’m looking for reliable and experienced testers who will commit to the following:
public journal with at least one final photo,
providing feedback in a group chat regarding my pattern mistakes, wording, grammar, ease of following pattern, etc.

:star:Please apply only if you are able to commit to and complete the testing by the due date. Testers who have not shown progress after 3 days will be removed from testing and the testing will be closed on the due date.:star:

Due date: Friday, Dec 1 at 11:59 pm EST.

Experience: advanced beginner

Materials: Yarn, colors, and hook sizes are up to the tester - I’d love to see a variety! As pictured and made with Sz 6 chunky yarn, Murphi is 12" tall and 11" wide.

As a thank you for completing all requirements by the deadline, the final version of the pattern will be gifted to you.

36 Likes

He’s so cute and I want to test this but my calendar is kinda full.

6 Likes

Oh he’s beautiful :heart_eyes: I would love to test him.
I will use Katia Bambi, that is with a 5mm hook.

5 Likes

Omg this one is soooo cute and i just bought light grey yarn :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Would love to test this!

3 Likes

So cute! But I’m currently backed up on orderssss​:smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

This is soo adorable! I would love to test for you

2 Likes

Oh my goodness its adorable​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Soooo cute! I’d love to test him for you.

2 Likes

Thank you to everyone who applied! I appreciate it so much! And for the sweet comments! :two_hearts:

1 Like