[CLOSED} Tester call for Crochet: Mushroom Lip Balm Holder

Closed.!.!.!

Testers have been chosen thank you to all who applied and showed interest I truly appreciate you :hugs: if you didn’t get chosen please don’t be discouraged I’m sure I will have more testercalls. Be blessed :hugs:

Hello everyone :hugs: I hope you are all well.

Now I know I wanted to do a testercall for my Mother’s day flower but dad and I have been really sick and I managed to get this one done first.

:mushroom: This will be a paid pattern.

:mushroom: I need testers for my Mushroom Lip Balm Holder please - Crochet ePattern

:mushroom: This is a very quick pattern and does have BLO, front and back post hdc and the crab stitch.

:mushroom: I’d like to choose 4-5 testers today or latest tomorrow :hugs:

:mushroom: I know testing takes time and life can happen but I also know this is quick.

:mushroom: Due Date: 23/05/2024

:mushroom: Please be kind (I’m a softy hehe)

:mushroom: I do ask that a journal be made to show off all your beautiful makes but any findings (wrong stitch count, spelling and that everything makes sense) be messaged to me and not in the journal please.

:mushroom: I’d like to add photos of your work once done with credits if you’d like.

:mushroom: Additional Requirements:
I’ve used acrylic DK yarn and a fluffy-ish chenille type ±#4 and a 4.5mm hook.

Click pattern photo to apply:
Mushroom Lip Balm Holder

26 Likes

I have been looking for a pattern like this! Would love to test for you :grinning:

9 Likes

I’d love to test!! I’d make the cap in dark purple and the stem in white.

4 Likes

Thank you :hugs: it’s been a long time coming haha

4 Likes

Oo sounds so pretty :hugs:

4 Likes

I would love to test.

2 Likes

I will be choosing testers now :hugs: if you don’t get chosen please don’t be discouraged I’m sure I will be having more testercalls :hugs::bouquet: thank you for all the interest

I would love to test it

Aww thank you I truly appreciate it so much :hugs: I’ve chosen testers already but I’m hoping to have more tester calls :bouquet:

1 Like

@leaders :]

2 Likes