[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Mushroom Pop

[CLOSED] I need testers for my Mushroom Pop - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

Hi everyone! I am looking for 3-5 testers of all skill types and karma levels for my Mushroom Pop pattern. It is beginner friendly, no-sew and builds up fast.
Testers will be selected by Thursday 1/25
Requirements:
☆ be able to finish by Sunday Jan 28th
☆ use any yarn and hook size you would like
☆ provide pattern feedback in a designated group chat
☆ feedback should include parts you found confusing, miss counts on rows, grammatical and spelling errors
☆ provide a public journal with a finished photo reviewing the pattern
Optional:
☆ provide photos in the group chat that I may use in promotion for my pattern release with your social tag
☆ post photos and tag me on social media

*If you are selected and have not responded to the initial group chat message, you will be removed from testing and considered inactive.

15 Likes

What a cute little mushroom. I would be happy to help you test this out. Here is an overview of how I test:
The first thing I do when I get a new pattern to test is read through it, and write it out by hand. I find this helpes me be able to spot any larger errors (like stitch count, or stitch abbreviation issues). Then while I’m making the pattern I take meticulous notes about any other issues I might see. I also take several progress pictures (usually every few rounds). Then once the project is complete I take several pictures at various angles. I also take measurements of everything.
Often times if there are errors that I find, I usually find them before I even start making the project. Which means I usually very active in group chats.

If chosen, I would be making one in Bernat Blanket Yarn with a 5.5mm hook. If I have time I will make a second one in a #4 weight acrylic yarn with a 3.5mm hook.
Congratulations on your new pattern.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.