(Closed) Tester call for Crochet: NAYA SKIRT

I need testers for my NAYA - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: August 26th
Additional Requirements: Made to Measure Pattern. In particular 2XL to 7XL is wanted. As well as XS and S. Naya is a quick and simple pattern. Worked top down, in the round. Beginner freindly.
Click pattern photo to apply:
NAYA

17 Likes

is there a pic of the skirt?

3 Likes

Sorry I’m brand new to Ribblr. It isn’t modelled yet - but will be soon. x

13 Likes

Good luck on your testing! You’ll want to include any yarn/color/hook requirements you may have. It may be helpful to include how much yarn was used for the one you made already. It helps testers know if they have enough supplies before they apply.

3 Likes

I need testers for my NAYA - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: August 26th
Additional Requirements: Beginner Freindly. A quick, simple make. Worked top down in the round.
Hook 4mm. Nylon / Cotton Cake in 4ply from Woollyccino used. I did an XL and it used 1000m exactly.
Click pattern photo to apply:
NAYA

8 Likes

Thank you lovely! :heart:

4 Likes

I was searching for a skirt to make. Can you tag me when you have a photo of how it looks on someone? Thanks.

4 Likes

Ahhhh welcome to ribblr :purple_heart: Its such a beautiful skirt. Reminds me of a mermaid, the colors sre beautiful too! I wish I could test but i dont have enough yarn to do this for my size right now. So good luck with testing. Let me know if you need help with any tech editing, checking grammar mistakes etc, I can help test in that way if needed​:pray:

3 Likes

Can you have a pic of it on someone?

1 Like

Thank you :blush: :heart:

2 Likes

Finally have a sunny day instead of rain.

5 Likes

4 Likes

how amazing!!

Id love to test for you, XS, ive got an amount of cotton/bamboo yarn i’d use, not sure what color though! :thinking: have to put some thought there!
But super cute skirt!

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

I’d be happy to make a 2XL! I’m experimenting with different sizes to help find my right fit!

1 Like

Hello!

I’m a size 2-3X and I’d love the opportunity to test this skirt!

1 Like

I could do a 2XL or 3XL

1 Like

@leaders please can you close this tester call now? I don’t know if I’m having a dumb moment, but I can’t work out how to edit the title to Closed. :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like