[CLOSED]Tester call for Crochet: NO-SEW Baby Cyclops

Hey there friend! I made this baby cyclops as a custom for @craftycellist and since you’re reading this, you’re probably interested! This is a super easy (beginner-friendly) pattern that I was able to come up with in less than an hour. That means it will be even faster for you!

Anyway, I just think this little guy came out so cute! I plan on making a teal one really soon as well! And now for the requirements:

Due Date: June 16th (2 weeks)
I’m willing to give extensions as well if you really want to test! Also, the due date is Father’s day, so you can make this for him if you like!

Additional Requirements:
:eye: Have a giant safety eye (I used 20mm) or you could try felt. And I had this really cool idea…:sparkles:glitter:sparkles: safety eye! Somebody should totally try that! (I might have to buy some!)
:eye: Give me feedback - good and bad
:eye: Post a journal
:eye: Share pictures with decent lighting so that I can make a tester appreciation section on the listing
:eye: Be active in the group chat! No ghosting :ghost: or you will be removed and blocked from future tests
:eye: No yarn requirements! Make your cyclops however you want!
:eye: Comment your favorite kind of safety eyes to use so that I know you read everything

Click pattern photo to apply:
NO-SEW Baby Cyclops
Using premier just chenille and a 4mm, mine came out about 3 inches tall.

I can’t wait to see what you guys come up with! @bulldogcrochetss You still have priority testing if you want!:yellow_heart:

51 Likes

Would love to test! :grin: my fav saftey eyes have to be the regular black ones

8 Likes

he looks so silly! so cute! :smiling_face: My favorite saftey eyes are sparkly blue ones and regular black ones!

6 Likes

Ok this is so cute! I would use pastel green chenille and a big glitter safety eye :eye: maybe blue :thinking: I’ll have to see what looks best with the green.
and…those are my favorite to use haha

6 Likes

Hey @SporkyGirl can you reapply? For some reason it isn’t showing up on my end

6 Likes

YesyesyesYES!!! I’ll use purple bernat baby velvet and a glitter :mirror_ball: safety eye. I love those

6 Likes

Yessss! Not everyone has to do glitter but…the more the merrier I guess!:rofl:

7 Likes

It might be yellow or purple or blue not sure

6 Likes

Awww that’s cute. I would love to test! Also, I have big glitter eyes that I’d be willing to try on it if u want :))

6 Likes

I just checked and I dont have a big safety eye so ill probably crochet a eye or use a felt one (:

5 Likes

No problem! I’m interested to see how that turns out!

5 Likes

I forgot to apply :sob: i applied now :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

AAAAAAAA it’s so cute I’d love to test it for you!! I love plain old black safety eyes (I don’t have big ones btw so I would use felt)

5 Likes

have some larger safety eyes left over from a dragon I made not sure what color I would use yet but will be acrylic worsted weight. I like the safety eyes with the little white dots on them.

5 Likes

ahhh sooo cute! don’t hv giant safety eyes sadly :sob::sob:

4 Likes

As a matter of fact, I have a few giant glitter safety eyes I was wondering what I’d do with. Glitter safety eyes have to be my favorites! :blush:

5 Likes

Omggg this is so cute ! I would love to test :heart::sparkles::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Awww its adorable​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Hey i would love to test… i am currently making a collection of space stuff and aliens so i would love to have a cyclops to add to the mix!

4 Likes

he’s adorable, I just HAD to apply!
no gliiter eye on my end, but I have a really big eye!
my fav safety eye is 8mm!

4 Likes