[CLOSED]Tester call for Crochet: No-sew jellyfish💙

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING FIRST

I need testers for my No-sew jellyfish - Crochet ePattern
This is my first tester call and my first pattern so any tips would be really helpful!
Due Date: June 22 ( I will give extensions if needed just ask )
I’ll pick about 5 testers

Additional Requirements:

:ocean: No yarn or hook requirements ( tell me in the comments what you would use )

:ocean: Be active in the group chat ( no ghosting please :ghost: )

:ocean: give feedback (good and bad)

:ocean: put a :blue_heart: in the comments so I know you read everything

Click pattern photo to apply:
No-sew jellyfish

23 Likes

I would love to test. I would use plush yarn with 4mm hook.

3 Likes

It’s so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I would use Sweet Snuggles Lite yarn with a 5.0mm hook :blue_heart:

4 Likes

I’m always up to make jellyfish! I would use Red Heart Super saver and a 4mm hook :blue_heart:

3 Likes

I will use babyblue with a 2,5mm hook. :blue_heart:

3 Likes

So cute!! I would use like a multicolor/pink (either one, its up to you) sweet snuggles with a 5mm hook. 🪼:blue_heart:

3 Likes

I would use blue or pink chenile yarn and a 6mm hook! :blue_heart:

2 Likes

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart: I would do some light blue yarn with a 5.5mm hook (I’ll make sure to check the specifics when I’m home)

2 Likes

I would use either Bernat or sweet snuggles yarn with a 6.5mm hook :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes

:blue_heart: :blue_heart: I could use acrylic or velvet or chenille :blue_heart: :blue_heart: Whatever is best for you and whatever hook is needed for that yarn.

2 Likes

:blue_heart: I would use retro velvet or chinelle yarn

1 Like

Thank you! What yarn would you like to use?

1 Like

I have 2 options I’m thinking for multi color

It’s so cute I NEED TO TEST THIS even though I’m already testing many things :japanese_goblin::blue_heart:
I would use a baby blue yarn or yellow yarn acrylic with a 5.5mm crochet hook

I would love to test this cutie! I would use premier parfait yarn, and a 4.5 hook!:blue_heart:

1 Like