This pattern was available in my shop for awhile, but I decided to make a few modifications. I’m looking for around five testers to try out the new design.
I’m looking for general feedback about the pattern and any issues there might be
I would like testers to complete journals including a final picture, please
I used 100% cotton yarn but any DK weight non-fuzzy yarn is okay to use
The due date will be the 17th of July. Any testers completed by then will be gifted the pattern!
I’m planning a series of patterns that will be compatible with the same doll (as in outfits that can be removed and changed, with nothing permanently sewed on), so anyone who makes this base doll will be welcome to test future patterns in the series