CLOSED: Tester call for Crochet: Nollaig the Gnome

ETA: Thank you so much for offering your help with my pattern! :heartpulse: I already received plenty of applications so I’m closing the tester call early.

I need 3 testers for my Nollaig the Plush Gnome - Crochet ePattern
This pattern is designed for chenille/plush/velour/velvet yarn.

Tester call closes: 21st Sept
Deadline for messaging me your feedback including a photo of your gnome: 1st Oct
Size: about 46 cm/18" tall, including hat and about 25 cm/10" wide (but works up quickly)
Materials:

• Super bulky/super chunky velour/velvet/chenille/plush yarn
  • 200g (7oz) / 240m (262yds) in red
  • 100g (3.5oz) / 120m (131yds) in white and skin tone of choice
  • [I used Honey Bunny Shine from Hobbii in Tomato (40), White (01) and Beige (05)]
  • 5.5mm / Size I-9 crochet hook
  • Fiberfill
  • Stitch markers
  • Yarn needle (preferably with bent tip)
  • Sewing pins
  • Scissors

Feel free to use any colors you like and up- or downscale the pattern but please use plush/chenille yarn.
TIA :blush: :heartpulse:

Click pattern photo to apply:

32 Likes

so cute good luck on testing

6 Likes

thank you so much :blush:

6 Likes

So cute!

5 Likes

Thank you :blush:

4 Likes

So cute i wish I had red in chunky weight. I have worsted weight in these colors only.

4 Likes

This is wonderful :slight_smile: I have the perfect earthy colors in an acrylic/wool blend (bulky) but no super bulky or chenille :broken_heart: I’ll be keeping an eye out for when the pattern releases, it’s super cute! Good luck with testing!

4 Likes

THAT IS ADORABLE
Good luck with testing
:smiling_face:

3 Likes

Oh my gosh!!! This is thr cutest gnome pattern!!! Id love to test for you!! Would Bernat Blanket yarn be ok if chosen?

4 Likes

Thank you! :blush: Is it chenille/velour yarn you have in worsted weight? If so, I think it should work if you adjust the hook size accordingly. I think a smaller plush gnome would look cute too. :heart_eyes: Let me know if you’re still interested.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind words! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! Yes, that should work nicely. :blush:

3 Likes

No only have acrylic worsted weight. I could do 2 strands if that helps.

3 Likes

I would love to!

3 Likes

That’s great! Thank you so much! :blush:

2 Likes

Love your pattern! He is adorable. I would love to test him using premier parfait chunky if chosen. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Sorry, I’m not sure if that would work. It might but it would be a bit of an experiment. :sweat_smile: I added more stitches than usual in order to get the desired shape with the plush yarn.

2 Likes

That should work nicely. Thank you so much! :blush:

2 Likes

Just absolutely awesome :ok_hand: :+1: . Totally in Love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: with him. I would Love to test him for you. I have several skeins of white premier parfait chunky and 2 each of cardinal red or scarlet. Does it take more than 2?

3 Likes

Thank you so much! :blush: I think premier parfait chunky has the exact same weight and length of the yarn I used, so 2 red skeins should be enough. You’d only need one skein in white and one in a skin tone of choice.

3 Likes