CLOSED Tester call for Crochet: Pastel goth bat bag

Hi! I need testers for my Pastel goth bat bag
It would be nice if you had a crochet Instagram, where you would post about it, but it’s not required (if you have one, leave your ig handle in the comment). This pattern requires the ability to do colorwork. Please read the rules before applying.

Rules:

• Reply to my messages in the Ribblr group chat within 3 days, if you don’t do that you will be removed from testing
  • Make a journal, it can be just a photo of the finished product. Do not include instructions from the pattern in the journal and problems with the pattern if I fixed them
  • Finish by the deadline, if you notice a week before the deadline that you can’t make it tell me about it.
    Not following the rules after being selected for the tester will ban you from participating in my future pattern tests and you don’t want to miss out on them!

Deadline: 22nd of July (I will be selecting testers as soon as possible so you will have about three weeks to complete this pattern test. Making this bag + writing the pattern took me about four days, so it’s not a long project)

This pattern uses a 3,5 mm hook and aran weight yarn (100 g - 150 m, I used about 200 g of background color and about 50 g of accent color).
It’s on the intermediate level (because of the colorwork with increases and decreases)
if you read everything leave bat emoji :bat:in the comments

Sorry about deleted comments by me, my brain is lagging today and I just type the comment instead replying to specific person

Click pattern photo to apply:
Pastel goth bat bag

35 Likes

I would love to test this! I love all your bag patterns (especially the book one and the blueberry one) and would be honored to be able to test this one!

5 Likes

I am happy to hear that you like my other designs too! Thanks for applying to be a tester :black_heart:

4 Likes

I would love to test this pattern! :bat:

3 Likes

Ooh i love this! I wish i had the correct weight yarn so i could test it! Good luck with finding testers!!

1 Like

If you want to try you could use another weight of yarn and an appropriately sized hook, but the size of the bag would be different

2 Likes

I would love to test this :bat:! My Instagram is kris_crochets_ but there’s not much on there yet because I just started it. Do you have any color requirements?

2 Likes

Just followed you there, good luck with posting daily, I am doing it right now and it can get hard at times. I don’t have any color requirements, I want the bat to be a contrasting color

1 Like

Would love to use these if that would be ok as i cant find my black yarn atm. :bat:

1 Like

This color combo would be perfect for this bag!

1 Like

Yay :3

1 Like

I would love to test! :bat:

1 Like

This bag is so awesome! :heart:

1 Like

1 Like

I will pick testers in couple of hours so this is your last chance to apply!

2 Likes

I am so grateful I get to test! Thank you!

1 Like

:bat::bat::bat::bat:I would love to test this! Your spooky patterns look cute!

1 Like

This is cool​:bat::bat:

1 Like