[CLOSED]Tester call for Crochet pattern: 3D Sunflower Tote Bag

Hello, I’m looking for testers for my 3D sunflower tote bag! I label it as advanced beginner because there is a decent amount of sewing/connecting panels.

Testing phase is 3 weeks, but if you need more time just let me know. I would prefer if you stick to the gauge I have in my pattern, but please use any type of yarn you want. You don’t have to make it a sunflower either! If you want to make a daisy bag, please feel free to change the colors to make that happen. You do not have to line your bag, but you can if you wish!

Crochet ePattern

13 Likes

I love the design of this bag, so i would absolutely love to test it!!

6 Likes

7 Likes

Absolutely beautiful, I would love to test your pattern​:herb::blossom::herb:

8 Likes

I would love enjoying to create this

8 Likes

would you like to be a tester?

8 Likes

Id live to test your pattern.

8 Likes

Yes I would love to be the tester

8 Likes

Ive neen crocheting since i was 5 which is coming up well it would have been 50 yrars but 49 years this September Im testing my 2nd pattern at the moment. I love sunflowers and it wiuld be to test for you. Thsnks in advance Gwen

8 Likes

Hi wat date is the deadline for the sunflower bag please

8 Likes

about 3 weeks from now so around September 1. if you can’t get it done in time that’s okay; just let me know :smile:

8 Likes

Hi im unable to complete the deadline. ( ive enclosed copyvof screenshot ive sent to my other testing pattern fir designer (

Im really sorry :disappointed: :pensive: :worried:

8 Likes

that’s completely fine! If you can’t complete it, that is ok. I will probably still release the pattern after the deadline, but if you still want to make the bag just let me know and I will keep you as a tester. I hope you and your mom get better soon :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Thank-you Yes I’d still like to test it but im also still trying to find brown cotton, ( i only have yarn not cotton . Yellow cotton i haven’t found yet.

7 Likes

Hi again Sorry for asking, im re reading the materials and in each color cotton/ yarn only the MC 1 blue - says 4.5 oz? MC 2 blue - 4. 5 oz? Connector (creme) 2 oz? Brown worsted 4 weight which im unfamiliar with ?? And center brown worsted 4 weight Sorry could you let me know in grams please. I’d really appreciate this. Thank you :blush:

6 Likes

4.5 oz = 127.5 g
2oz = 56.7 g
if you need more conversions you can google “oz to g” and you should be able to convert it

7 Likes

https://www.google.com/search?q=convert+meters+to+yards&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

I use this for all kinds of conversions.

@Helga76

7 Likes

I need a lil more time it’s almost done thought

5 Likes

That’s okay. Can you get it done this weekend?

5 Likes

Thankyiu :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes